Browse Companies in Islamabad, Pakistan

USPS

1.6 (1,430 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"I need to know why my address doesn't qualify for inform delivery can someone please tell me why? Every time I try to set up for informed delivery it states my address doesnt qualify."

Read All 3360 reviews Customer Service

UniversalCareers

• Job Search and Employment

"universalcareers.org review is one of the best career management providers in the United States. Normally every program consists 14 days and they furnish you in such a shott period. Some claim that the charges are high but in my o..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Time And Gems

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.timeandgems.com

"My bank reported two charges from Zoosk and FOUR from Our Time. I never visited these sites nor desire to be on any commercial dating site. Luckily my email account and phone numbers are tied to my work with State government so..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Tiktok

2.2 (276 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.tiktok.com

"I reinstalled the app because it was not working and all of my drafts are gone. I am very emotional right now because i had very important videos that i cannot get back nor can i get that moment back. If something does not happen..."

Read All 957 reviews Customer Service

The Damai

• Hotels and Resorts
    • www.thedamai.com

"The memories are still fresh in our minds. Recently I and my husband visited Bali, Indonesia on our honeymoon trip. One of our friends from Bali, suggested us to stay at Damai Lovina Villas. We stayed for about three nights there..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Suzuki Motor of America

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • Auto
    • www.suzuki.com

"The paint is peeling back on the cowl this motor has only 60 hours on it and it is kept mainly under cover i bought the entire boat brand new from Duvics in Harvey Louisiana i have been reaching out to several dealers with no succ..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.7 (531 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • supercell.com

"My supercell ID is: #2J9Y22LR9
    I purchased 360 gems in Brawl Stars for around $20 and got charged ~$50, so I refunded the second purchase which seemed to be a glitch or something because I didnt even get the second purchase. I then..."

Read All 1206 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.1 (824 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.subway.com

"They did not have what I wanted and there was no manager present to resolve the issue and told me they were not giving me my money back"

Read All 1787 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (199 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.sony.com

"Today at 3:26 i was hacked they Took money out of my account to purchase a PlayStation store cant log into my account because apparently they change my ID I need help getting my account back"

Read All 737 reviews Customer Service