Browse Companies in Islamabad, Pakistan

2.5 (599 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • us.travelgenio.com

"Hi
    I was trying to book a ticket on your site but the payment kept failing.
    So I went to another site and booked it. but now your site sent an email saying tickets are booked.
    that is 1 day after. Now I am stuck with two tickets.
    Plea..."

Read All 1236 reviews Customer Service

Solar America

1.0 (32 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.solaramerica.org

"They call me 2 or 3 times a day. We already have a solar system but that doesn't seem to matter. they still pester us as late as 7PM or as early as 6AM.Hang Upust Hang up."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Honda

2.1 (102 reviews)
    • Auto
    • automobiles.honda.com

"I bought a 2021 Accord Sport 2.0T on 7/1/21 from DCH Gardena Honda. I traded in my 2017 Civic and the dealer is supposed to handle the pay-off to Ally Financial. The problem is Ally keeps contacting my wife, saying the payment is..."

Read All 589 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (3,061 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I ordered cpu with protection plan and confirmed just protection plan($14.99).
    For what I need protection plan if i dont have cpu?????????????!
    -CANNOT GET HUMAN AGENT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM
    - how I can get refund????"

Read All 7989 reviews Customer Service

Zain

1.7 (56 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.zain.com

"I am on vacation and struck during pandemic coronavirus flight ban, since 3 months I am not available to use Zain postpaid sim, now I am willing to back with immune, we need Immune from tawakkalna App, but unfortunately I am not g..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Youtube

2.1 (847 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.youtube.com

"Someone has hacked my photos, videos from my Facebook account and made a *** video online by calling me. After making a complaint, he is giving me threading to viral my videos on YouTube."

Read All 2302 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo

1.7 (1,001 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.yahoo.com

"I'm not paying to edit my info. I want a person that I can talk to that won't try to charge me. I don't know why that's a thing"

Read All 2541 reviews Customer Service

WhatsApp

2.8 (147 reviews)
    • Software
    • www.whatsapp.com

"I i have been wanting to go in my WhatsApp app and it needs a code/pin but they send it in my email and it never came because of what had happened so i can't go in the app unless i get that code"

Read All 629 reviews Customer Service

Western Union

1.6 (297 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.westernunion.com

"Thar recover when to collect the money in Tamil Nadu kankayam they guys over there telling that person all stupid reason to my receiver I done understand why plus I have Paid fir seding and receiving And iam not very happy I need..."

Read All 811 reviews Customer Service

Vistaprint

2.3 (37 reviews)
    • Printing
    • www.vistaprint.com

"4 worthless customer service phone numbers.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service