Browse Companies in Islamabad, Pakistan

Foodpanda Pakistan

1.9 (160 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.foodpanda.pk

"rightnow i wanna have my order done but how ? i mean how can i place an order at MC DONALDS peshawar ?"

Read All 438 reviews Customer Service

Pepsi

2.3 (318 reviews)
    • Beverages
    • www.pepsi.com

"I want company fridge I want company fridge I want company fridge I want company fridge I want company fridge I want company fridge"

Read All 956 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AirBlue

2.5 (8 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.airblue.com

"i call more then 10 time to helpline Abu Dhabi Office 60054**** but no response continue saying busy"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,608 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I had the WORST experience EVER with Pizza Hut at 4233 E. Lancaster in Ft. Worth, Texas. The cashier took my order and card number and NEVER placed my order! After a 36-minute hold and several hang ups she actually sighed and..."

Read All 6664 reviews Customer Service

Turkish Airlines

1.9 (289 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.turkishairlines.com

"I want to book a flight and do not know why I need to go through this. Please stop making me type some long message."

Read All 787 reviews Customer Service

Sephora

2.0 (129 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.sephora.com

"Greetings.
    I returned part of my online order, which was paid for via PayPal, in-store today, September 24, 2021. The sales associate stated that I could only receive my return on a gift card but didn't explain the reason behind it..."

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

Payoneer

2.8 (240 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.payoneer.com

"I missed one digit in my bank account details, and I had already transferred the money to that wrong bank account kindly assist me, the wrong bank account was 0780********, the correct bank account is 078016****250 kindly help me..."

Read All 414 reviews Customer Service

FreeLotto

3.1 (157 reviews)
    • Gambling and Lotto
    • www.freelotto.com

"Me enviaron correo de resultados, pero la información que proporcioné no estaba completa, falta el código postal, que en este momento es 130014. Cartagena de Indias, departamento de Bolívar, Colombia.
    Posteriormente recibo correo c..."

Read All 485 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,469 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"The Item does not work in the generator will pump diesel fuel in to the ejector pump. Filed a dispute, No one has ever contacted me, they just closed it."

Read All 8736 reviews Customer Service

WhatsApp

2.7 (227 reviews)
    • Software
    • www.whatsapp.com

"WhatsApp service banned why?
    Suddenly a message come and option for verify after that insert phone number than support no result. How can I use whatsapp"

Read All 1212 reviews Customer Service