Browse Companies in Seymour, Indiana

WalMart

2.2 (4567 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I dropped my truck off for oil change went and did my shopping and came back my truck was never touched."

Read All 10500 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Propane

1.5 (139 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.thriftypropane.com

"I was a previous employee, The owner Bill Maloof aka (consultant) was the owner of a previous propane company called Level Propane. He was sued and in a court of law is not allowed to deliver propane to residential houses EVER!..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Telebrands

1.9 (399 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.telebrands.com

"Upon installation one visor was received damaged . The other visor received in good condition. Need replacement visor."

Read All 2334 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2232 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I was in the drive-through for two minutes when Attendance came and said just so you know we dont have any shakes. I then asked for a courtesy fries because a customer was behind me and several in front of me and there was no way..."

Read All 3676 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (228 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"It has been close to one year that our magic jack phone has not been ringing. It always says, "the magic jack number you are calling is not available to take your call.....please leave a message...." We also have not been able to..."

Read All 2715 reviews Customer Service

Knights Inn

1.4 (177 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.knightsinn.com

"This place. Is disgusting. Got destroyed from bed bug bites I asked for my bathroom light to be changed the hole week I stayed there. The lady in the morning that works the front desk is a *** Treated me like garbage spoke to me..."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (1721 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"I attempted to discontinue my phone and cable service by returning my equipment on 3/17/21 (I did want to keep my internet service). I was billed for all of the services on 3/24, 4/24, 5/24 and 6/24 no matter that I have..."

Read All 2978 reviews Customer Service

Woodforest National Bank

2.9 (265 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.woodforest.com

"I have been a customer with Woodforest for years, all of a sudden this starts to happen. They can check my transaction record, and see I dont just say its not my transaction if it mine. Im 64 with a husband on disability and this..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.5 (500 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"Scram got my information I PayPal money from my account to scram $700 so I email PayPal to refund my money back the scram call me today if I dont call PayPal the will do bank transfer because scram got my information my ID and my..."

Read All 1691 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (961 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"They have designed their automated support/customer service to prevent you from getting a person.
    Customer support has gotten really bad. Once they sell you. They abandon you.
    Im done with Verizon. They are getting as bad as AT&..."

Read All 2924 reviews Customer Service