Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Indianapolis, Indiana

Transportation and Logistics

FedEx

1.4 (2711 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I didn't receive my package and the wrong person got my package and I have been waiting days for my package arrive"

Read All 6114 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2108 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"Over the last three years, my experience with UPS has been way below subpar.
    Their estimations of delivery dates and the lack of good tracking is deplorable. Just this week, I was supposed to be receiving a package from Georgia and..."

Read All 6073 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

United Delivery Service

1.3 (44 reviews)
    • www.uniteddeliveryservice.com

"Every time i receive a package from them the delivery driver literally throws my packages on my porch.. and they are medical supplies. Today I received one and when i opened it up the bottle was completely broken."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Swift Transportation

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.swifttrans.com

"My brother was going down the interstate and a swift truck ran him off the road two others cars saw it stopped and called the highway patrol I hope they find this driver and the company will fire him!"

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Newgistics

1.1 (478 reviews)
    • newgistics.com

"I ordered some items on 05/07 from another horrible company (That Daily Deal) in TN. I live in L.A. It took Pitney Bowes(Newgistics) almost 5 weeks to send it to their facility in California and give it to USPS who delivered it 2..."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

Central Transport

1.8 (203 reviews)
    • www.centraltransportint.com

""you guys need to investigate central transport, they have repeatedly over charged me on weight of items shipping through you guys,,seems to happen 2 or 3 times a year,,they are scamming the costumer out money by charging..."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1344 reviews)
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"Hi, good morning..
    Please cancel my shipment tracking # 191395****27
    for tomorrow Saturday June 26 at 1:00 PM.
    I was trying to call the number provided for customer services 02-8858 **** but couldnt get through. Thus, I am sending th..."

Read All 3193 reviews Customer Service

LaserShip

1.2 (1034 reviews)
    • lasership.com

"Recently purchased from Amazon, item to be delivered via lasership. Received notification that package was delivered and left on front step but did not received item. Unknown to me it was delivered next door instead. Thank God..."

Read All 1770 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (323 reviews)
    • www.logistics.dhl

"Had a handful of Questions regarding shipping to Jamaica. Was informed that I was unable to speak with a representative other than to use a computer. I don't own a computer and feel more comfortable asking in person. Will check..."

Read All 890 reviews Customer Service

Xpo Logistics

1.1 (271 reviews)
    • www.xpo.com

"Wrong address noted even after correcting the address three times. Asked for corrected address and delivery was successfully accomplished."

Read All 386 reviews Customer Service