Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Indianapolis, Indiana

Supermarkets and Malls

Menards

2.3 (1760 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"No, we still didn't hear back. Sorry to say. Large rebate of 11% due to us since February. Hope we get it soon. Bummer!"

Read All 3931 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4578 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"i spent alot of money on ur website..two of the 5 items i ordered have arrivved..one was the wrong brand and ur website seller didnt ask me if a diff brand was ok..then when i finally was able to look up my order on ur ***..."

Read All 10518 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3277 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Let me first say that I buy from Lowes exclusively because Home Depot pissed me off. Now in the last two months, Lowes has let me down twice. First in Florida, I wanted louvered doors installed in my closet. Talked to the rep in..."

Read All 6615 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2530 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a range, I am getting a run around with no actual delivery date and some confirmation with security team which ive done already. I am being told my order cannot be cancelled and everyone is refusing. Someone then cancell..."

Read All 6746 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (882 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"I was out of town with no cash only my sam credit card and they put a freeze on it for possible fraud spent a hour and half trying to unfreeze it. I'm not a technical girl and they wanted me to send a picture is to them transferre..."

Read All 2098 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1031 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"Need to if my direct deposit is in account. If not, then why I have been waiting on it for days thank you"

Read All 2132 reviews Customer Service

Read All 830 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (804 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"I have been a loyal customer of Macy's for many years. I placed an online e-gift card for a wedding. Furthermore, I found out when I checked my email, it was declined with no explanation. I called the phone number that was on the..."

Read All 2001 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.3 (1037 reviews)
    • www.kohls.com

"Know everything worked out thank you guys for your quick response unfortunately it was the wrong color but things happen and the credit was returned to my card I still will be shopping with you guys in the Lynchburg Virginia area..."

Read All 2167 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1470 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I had given all the details to the representative when I called in. Read the notes. If you truly cared about customer satisfaction, you would not be wasting time time with these repeated emails. Take the information given snd..."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service