Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Indianapolis, Indiana

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2232 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"For one steak and shake in Valdosta Ga wasn't open the timed they supposed to open up...Rude customer we had to go threw drive threw lady standing out side the hold while smoking...Then go inside still had to wait.. They wasn't..."

Read All 3677 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (882 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"AngryMy wife, granddaughter and I went to the Bob Evans, Nicholasville, KY for breakfast on fathers day. We checked in with the employee and was told the wait time was 30 min. We noticed several groups that came in after us..."

Read All 1746 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Panera Bread

2.5 (1649 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"Ive tried ordering from you several times and u never have bread bowels or dipping bread at the somerset nj location. Look into your records you will see. Was gonna order tonight but no bread bowels or dipping bread. Last time..."

Read All 2665 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1211 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"I was served a rotten sirloin steak and then it was not taken off of my bill and the worker was very rude and discourteous waffle house number 1638. 2512 Cleveland Ave. SW., Canton OH 44707 phone number 1-33-*-***-**** I travel a..."

Read All 2112 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1191 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"Hello I worked for outback steakhouse in Temecula Winchester Road. I worked three days I quit because it wasnt for me. I clocked in and out .Ive been waiting patiently for them to send my check in the mail they never did"

Read All 2020 reviews Customer Service

Texas Roadhouse

2.5 (459 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"Calling in an order at the Brooklyn, Ohio location is almost an impossible task, the waiting time is super ridiculous, then someone will answer just to put you back on hold for another 20/30 minutes. This is unacceptable and need..."

Read All 747 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cashier name Calvin refused to give my mom her senior discount by not telling the truth about the times you can get the discount, he said you can only get senior discount at lunch time, I found out later you can get the senior..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.6 (620 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"Two of us ordered breakfast and one ordered a chicken salad. Waited close to an hour for the three meals. Was told by the waitress that they were short of help an the kitchen was behind. We told her we understood. When we finally..."

Read All 1125 reviews Customer Service

Cheddars

2.5 (183 reviews)
    • www.cheddars.com

"To: Cheddars Management June 19, 2021 I would like to inform you of a bad experience I had at the Valley View Roanoke Va. Location. On June 15, 2021 my wife and I visited the Cheddars listed above, w"

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service

Buffalo Wild Wings

2.2 (303 reviews)
    • www.buffalowildwings.com

"I was really disappointed that a general manager would speak to me in the matter to which he did. It is totally unacceptable a specially for someone in management"

Read All 526 reviews Customer Service