Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Indianapolis, Indiana

Hotels and Resorts

Festiva

1.9 (126 reviews)
    • festiva.com

"We were called by Festiva and offered a 3-night stay at their resort in Branson if we attended a sales presentation, and we thought it was a great deal. We could not have been more wrong! To begin with, we were not even given..."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (292 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Was supposed to receive conformation in my email and have not, contacted them and they said they would send it right over and still have not received it"

Read All 981 reviews Customer Service

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (318 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I called customer service stating the bathroom is locked if I can get a different room or someone can kpe door and they refused help"

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Sandals Resorts International

2.1 (23 reviews)
    • www.sandals.com

"We booked royal Bahamian paid in full and then a month before they cancelled it due to renovations- they couldn't offer anything comparable -either accommodations dates or direct flights weren't available--and because it had to..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1243 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"We called and got 2 rooms for 2 nights. 1 room had 2 adults and 3 kids. the oldest child was 6 and the youngest 11 months. Said that I would put one of the kids in my room with myself and service animal. paid 172.36 for the 4 for..."

Read All 1948 reviews Customer Service

Knights Inn

1.4 (177 reviews)
    • www.knightsinn.com

"This place. Is disgusting. Got destroyed from bed bug bites I asked for my bathroom light to be changed the hole week I stayed there. The lady in the morning that works the front desk is a *** Treated me like garbage spoke to me..."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Ohio Department of Health,
    U.S. Health &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp; Human Service,
    and Bureau of Consumer Protection
    Hello,
    On June 11th 2021 I was on a cross-country trip. While on the last leg of my trip I..."

Read All 596 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotel Group

1.5 (9 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotelgroup.com

"I made a reservation with Expedia for the Wingate by Wyndham Lake George 4054 State Route 9L, Lake George, NY, 12845 United States of America.Within 5 minutes I realized that I had booked the date incorrectly by one day.
    Called cus..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Value Place

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • www.valueplace.com

"Called from the highway to confirm my reservation ( 9:23am) told the staff we had been driving all night and wanted to know if we could check in once we arrived. Got to the motel @ 11:38 and was told that I had to wait until 3pm..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service