Browse Games and Movies Companies in Indianapolis, Indiana

Games and Movies

Roblox

3.1 (4136 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"They dont answer and I really need help bc I cant get in my account can some one plz help me I cant lose my friends on there"

Read All 9726 reviews Customer Service

Playstation

2.1 (1071 reviews)
    • www.playstation.com

"They every month take money from my account, and I'm not using online. I wanna them give my money back and stop that."

Read All 2819 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1840 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"Why are your guys services are unavailable for me and I cant get in a lobby now and I getting mad and It retry or continue guys and what do I do."

Read All 4381 reviews Customer Service

Epic Games

2.4 (1321 reviews)
    • www.epicgames.com

"Can avatar be the next fortnite season theme? I really would think that would be cool. Especially the willow trees and the glowing plants."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service

Playdemic

1.4 (275 reviews)
    • www.playdemic.com

"Ive called playdemic for account issues and a loss of 340 million coins bc of lagging and disconnection issues still havent had my refund or issues fixed"

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Mojang

2.3 (352 reviews)
    • mojang.com

"My son is not able to play Minecraft. It is asking for setting to be changed, but they were already changed. He just wants to play with his uncle in another state."

Read All 741 reviews Customer Service

Twitch

2.1 (138 reviews)
    • www.twitch.tv

"Twitch is allowing their "user" 2 commit fraud/theft highjacking MY mobil#/data 2play twitch games 4 free! Leaving me unable 2 use the data I actually pay4!"

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.7 (525 reviews)
    • supercell.com

"My account has been lost by myself and my that been leader in level 9 clan.so I want to get my clan so plzzz help me"

Read All 1182 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (728 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"email:lino96_leong@***.com
    Hi,
    I am facing some problems with Steam. My steam account was created many years ago, and using a old Email and contact number which I am no longer using it.
    I would like to request changes for this 2 info..."

Read All 1862 reviews Customer Service

Redbox

2.1 (502 reviews)
    • www.redbox.com

"This is not the first time that yall had double charge me for movies Ill rent a Lot of movies from your so I would like to have this fixed"

Read All 923 reviews Customer Service