Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Indianapolis, Indiana

Footwear and Clothing

Shein

2.4 (3328 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"There is a charge on my credit card that I didn't do. I have never order from y'all. I was charged $61.87 on May 10. I didn't order nor received anything from your company."

Read All 7980 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4424 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I will never order from this disgusting company ever again. Customer service set up is a scam. Im so disappointed I spent over 200 dollars. Ughhh!!! NEVER AGAIN!"

Read All 9634 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I haven't received a refund on returned merchandise. I sent it to the Toronto, Canada address. It was received there on May 18, 2021."

Read All 3289 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

Stitch Fix

3.2 (665 reviews)
    • www.stitchfix.com

"This was my first order with Stitch fix they charge me a total amount for five items I only kept for items return the other item and they still have not credit me my money on the last item that I returned it was a dress that was..."

Read All 1258 reviews Customer Service

Rosewe

1.5 (961 reviews)
    • www.rosewe.com

"Cannot get into site that one must contact in order to make return. I am now stuck with a bathing suit that does not fit and I am out $35.00. I will never order from this company again. Very dissatisfied. companyAvaAvoid this"

Read All 1881 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1751 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"I made my first purchase of three items from them last month and to date, I've received only one item and it was wrong size. Tried to return it and they claim I need to ship it back to CHINA. Next itemwas lost in mail and third..."

Read All 3182 reviews Customer Service

Victorias Secret

2.3 (240 reviews)
    • www.victoriassecret.com

"I am outraged with the direction you are taking your company!!! You have a woman that looks like a man promoting your lingerie! What a crazy idea!!! You are falling right in line with the "Woke Culture" and a lot of people don't..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

Rue 21

2.2 (196 reviews)
    • www.rue21.com

"I saw a girl she looked about 16-17 named Hailey vaping well at work. Which is wrong and i had a headache from it"

Read All 335 reviews Customer Service

Rotita

1.8 (339 reviews)
    • www.rotita.com

"Trying to call nothing has happened already paid would like to speak to someone about my order that had not arrived need clothes for vacation no time to waste"

Read All 746 reviews Customer Service