Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Indianapolis, Indiana

Food Manufacturers

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"The new and improved Ho Hos are the worst! Im sorry but the now even better tasting cakes have a completely different taste which is a combination of bland and gritty, even stale. The delicate taste that made Ho Hos my favorite..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Banquet Meals

1.9 (306 reviews)
    • www.banquet.com

"I recently purchased a box of "Southern Crispy" fried chicken (assorted pieces. The one piece of "breast" consisted of a very small slice of breast meat attached to a large chicken NECK, Quality Control definitely dropped the..."

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service

Velveeta

2.0 (118 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"Looking for an old tuna noodle recipe. Also ti complain avout how unhealthy they have made the cheese. I want the original healthier Velvetta back. You are harming the health of people who eat this artificial food!!!"

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service

Stouffers

2.0 (220 reviews)
    • www.stouffers.com

"The product did not reflect normal Stouffer quality. Will buy again as have never found the quality I appreciate more."

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Ruffles

2.1 (42 reviews)
    • ruffles.com

"Talked to customer service
    Told her Ive been buying ruffle chips for decades and the last several bags the chips have been burnt. Different recipe?
    She said thanks and shed pass on my message.
    Didnt ask where I live or bought the chi..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Planters

2.1 (182 reviews)
    • www.planters.com

"Planters is the best! After hooked while living in Florida moved back to Arizona. I tested it against my old favorite Skippy creamy. I ate. Teaspoon of the Skippy it was like I had a teaspoon of sugar in my mouth, had to dispose o..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Marie Callenders Meals

2.3 (130 reviews)
    • www.mariecallendersmeals.com

"I started baking the pie- opened the package of 'crumbs'-
    There are many large pieces that I
    Have been stabbing with a knife to little avail- any suggestions????
    Thanks Irene Volchik