Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Indianapolis, Indiana

Cosmetics and Personal Care

It Works

1.6 (1255 reviews)
    • www.itworks.com

"Porque yo no pedí otros productos y ya me mandaron dos productos más y lo quiero devolver los productos"

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BoxyCharm

2.2 (1963 reviews)
    • www.boxycharm.com

"Hola BuenaS tardes solo quiero saber si me pueden reenviar. el paquete o hacer Naciones Unidas reembolso ya que n o puse la dIrección correcta"

Read All 4460 reviews Customer Service

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (436 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"Charged me after sending me stuff on a subscription. I never formally signed up for a subscription it was automatically done when I bought a package from them at a discount - not realizing it would be charged for another stash at..."

Read All 1249 reviews Customer Service

Keranique

1.5 (523 reviews)
    • keranique.com

"The product did not work for my daughter. I want to cancel both orders - the Keraniqe AND Keraviatin."

Read All 1284 reviews Customer Service

The Honest Company

2.0 (109 reviews)
    • www.honest.com

"I just recently purchased the Honest Company Purely Sensitive Shampoo/ and body wash, Purely Simple Conditioner and the Detangler. I have been looking for something for my baby fine thin hair and I'm an adult. I have tried so..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Proactiv

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.proactiv.com

"I contacted customer service to ask a simple question: has the Refining Mask been replaced by the Clarifying Mask? While this would appear to be a very simple question, CLARK sent me off on a head spinning journey. He could..."

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

Lumare

1.2 (126 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care

"I ordered the samples and received nothing in the mail, and they double charged me full price for both and will NOT refund me my money! They hangup on me when I call. I want my money back!!"

Read All 311 reviews Customer Service

BellaLabs

1.3 (187 reviews)
    • www.bellalabs.com

"My name is Denise alonge I got an order that I didn't authorize for 183 dollars that was charge to my acct spoke to ur third party sent back product n they will only refund me 4.95 I can be teach at 508322**** or dalonge67 I look..."

Read All 535 reviews Customer Service

Younique

1.8 (272 reviews)
    • www.youniqueproducts.com

"govindcauhan20@***.comyou account has been locked:-
    My seount has been locked and is not going uniocked Because the option of Learn More is coming in please of Get Started Sorequest you to check you system and back my account
    Name:-..."