Browse Companies in Indianapolis, Indiana

FedEx

1.4 (2697 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"I ordered a cell phone from Walmart, Samsung Note20. They said I will receive my order on June 15. Great!!
    They emailed me they attempted on June 12 and said I was not home, no tag to prove their existence. Packages come in earlier..."

Read All 6098 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1211 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I received my bed room furniture with the headboard piece broken. I was still waiting for another box to arrive before I called in the damaged piece. Box arrived barely in tact, 3 pieces broken, so I phoned on a Monday. The gal..."

Read All 3227 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Item not as described. Came with scratches missing parts.At during purchase time that laptop as brand new with a cost as if it was brand new"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Marcos Pizza

2.3 (957 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • marcos.com

"I've personally witnessed drug deals and drugs being used on the property. The management has no care and does nothing about the issue. I watched the District Manager partake in the use of drugs on multiple marcos properties. How..."

Read All 1465 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (880 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.bobevans.com

"Because I had a *** order that they could not fill properly for me this morning when I gave pacific instructions then the manager on 21st St. in Newark Ohio named Dennis proceed to make fun of me as he hung up and your other..."

Read All 1744 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1397 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"I cant get through to speak with someone. Ive been calling and calling. I was given a service request number a month ago and was told someone will reach out to me in 3-4 business days. No one called me yet. I really need my mail...."

Read All 3296 reviews Customer Service

The Room Place

1.7 (100 reviews)
    • www.theroomplace.com

"Waiting for a reply since yesterday, no response yet. Since it is now the weekend, probably will not get a response until Monday, if!!!"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3463 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"It keeps asking my for an update, but it errors on me. Calling store or corporate, no one answered. I will order from your competitors"

Read All 6422 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1071 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Too hard to get ahold of them - don't enjoy waiting on phone 15 - 20 mins. waiting to speak to customer service- called several times like that n FINALLY talk to someone after waiting again forever - shame u call to discontinue..."

Read All 2779 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (550 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"Rotten warranty service. this is what I'm talking about they want 100 symbols for this message but they cant get around to fixing or replacing my chairs. one recliner wont close one will not open and I bought a third on clearance..."

Read All 1147 reviews Customer Service