Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies in Bloomington, Indiana

Periodicals & Publishing

Xlibris

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.xlibris.com

"PLEASE E-MAIL THIS COMPLAINT TO X-LIBRIS PUBLISHING, Bloomington, IN.
    XLibris Publishers owes us the $3,950 we paid our family friend Bill back, to help me get my book THE TOSCANINI MYSTIQUE PUBLISHED, plus what we paid to them, st..."

Read All 560 reviews Customer Service

Authorhouse

1.7 (132 reviews)
    • www.authorhouse.com

"I am Henri Didier Moudoungou, author of A Synopsis of the History of American Civilization.
    I terminated my contract with you guys a couple years ago for failure to market my book which is unknown to the audience. Hence, my decisio..."

Read All 436 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Iuniverse

1.6 (65 reviews)
    • www.iuniverse.com

"BEWARE OF THIS. It will take too many words to explain my situation. Suffice to say they have ceased communications with me halfway through the process after I had submitted a correction form of my manuscript, and paid my initial..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Playboy

1.9 (13 reviews)
    • www.playboy.com

"I was not able to get my book.i tried to order over and over again I have been a Subscriber from morning 30 years. I am very upset about your service."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (837 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"Paid lifetime dues, then they disappeared. Crooks and thieves of thousands of people who trusted and enjoyed the club benefits."

Read All 1587 reviews Customer Service

Balboa Press

1.4 (1 review)
    • www.balboapress.com

"Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Shoshi Herscu, an Israeli woman whose book Mass Awakening was recently released by Balboa Press (https://www.balboapress.com/).
    I'm complaining about the press release that I purchased from this publisher...."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Author Solutions

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.authorsolutions.com

"You do have a fraud mentality, and filed a cease and desist against me because I did listen to your other employees. You closed the one place that kept you honest and now I am going to share the e-mail that I did did that was..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Author Learning Center

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.authorlearningcenter.com

"I only received notification for one webinar. I did request a follow up hand out .To date this has not been received ,however, I continue to be charged $9.99/month. Credit card notified not to continue payment. Ella. Curry Ph.D.."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service