Browse Companies in Indiana, United States

Clover Valley

2.3 (692 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"Its absolutely disgusting. I have no idea what it is that makes that specific brand so horrible. But Ive never had milk taste so disgusting in my life. Its like they dont even use real milk. Its almost like powder and water...."

Read All 1363 reviews Customer Service

Best Choice Products

1.8 (524 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • bestchoiceproducts.com

"I purchased these Best Choice Product fade resistant umbrellas through Walmart.com and had them just over 60 days and they quickly faded and now look horrible. I contacted the company and since I was a day past the 60 day window..."

Read All 797 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Room Place

1.7 (100 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.theroomplace.com

"Waiting for a reply since yesterday, no response yet. Since it is now the weekend, probably will not get a response until Monday, if!!!"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (876 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.samsclub.com

"pagué dos targetas el año pasado en un mismo día, una esta a nombre de Olivia y otra a nombre de Valentina hernandez y una se vence en este mes y la otra hasta diciembre, porque razon? "

Read All 2086 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.4 (1182 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.outback.com

"Food was not prepared correctly and I did not get the side items I requested with my order. Was very disappointed with the response from management."

Read All 2004 reviews Customer Service

Great Clips

2.1 (395 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.greatclips.com

"I am at the store and it is not open on time. I sat out side for an hour and I will never go there ever again."

Read All 1060 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (674 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cannot reach customer care to see if my coupon can be used at a different location or have an answer to this question. I have no access to the location on my coupon"

Read All 1348 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4322 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I purchased something back in February never received the package and spoke with a rep was told the refund was put in and nothing has been place on my account Ive called and your phones dont work and none of you chat people are..."

Read All 9422 reviews Customer Service

Avasflowers

1.3 (2167 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.avasflowers.net

"AVAS has posted very misleading advertised pictures then delivered a sloppy arrangement of wreath for a funeral of very closed family member."

Read All 3984 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1348 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"After a long conversation with the local Manager of Acceptance Now at Big Sandy Superstore I discovered several facts. One the contract I supposedly sign was emailed to me. Funny don't remember signing any contract. The payments..."

Read All 2304 reviews Customer Service