Browse Companies in Indiana, United States

Subway

2.1 (773 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.subway.com

"Your food is so disgusting and cheap. You dont even offer roast beef and youre a sub shop. Why dont you take some of the money you spend on advertising and offer a better product."

Read All 1707 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1836 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.rockstargames.com

"I have been wondering for a long time on what is the best way to get the GTA 3 Claude figure and need some held on what is the best way to buy it."

Read All 4360 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hallmark Channel

2.2 (845 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.hallmarkchannel.com

"Finally spoke with a representative that explained that they changed programming. (Yeah, I knew that.) I shared that we pay extra for Hallmark Channel because it offered something positive and unique. Representative was flat and..."

Read All 2419 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3173 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • tophatter.com

"I have received my order#140****** **/6 order placed 29/5 the item is not what was expected it is quite small like a bag for a child.
    I went into my account to get Return Authorisation but it states this item cannot be returned see..."

Read All 5638 reviews Customer Service

Cnac Financing

1.4 (362 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.cnac.com

"Tried to make payment. Because late, Patty made me feel bad. She was so rude and unprofessional. She wouldn't even take my payment. Then minutes later received a letter of repo. Will take my car any time if not paid in full asap...."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service

Anytime fitness

1.9 (663 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"Absolutely terrible gym with rude and arrogant staff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Read All 1532 reviews Customer Service

Smartstyle

1.8 (627 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.smartstyle.com

"I visited a Smart styler salon in Taylorville, IL. Located in their Walmart on 6-3-21.
    What I wanted was dark roots and a platinum blonde about 6 inches from my roots down. I have shoulder length hair that is fine, very thin, and n..."

Read All 1237 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (549 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.rentacenter.com

"Local store demands a picture of my debt card so the store can use my debt card as the store feels free to use my card as they see fit"

Read All 1887 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2397 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"my engine is not listed on order lists after i placed the order my vehicle is a 2004 bmw li 745li not listed on order"

Read All 6340 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.6 (619 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"Disappointed that I got not additional feedback
    They really do not care about what the customer is saying."

Read All 1124 reviews Customer Service