Browse Companies in Indiana, United States

Menards

2.3 (1,869 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"Bought 8300.00 if materials for fencing s deck..Sent in rebate back in June still have not received it. They tell me to go online to track it, but it says nothing showing. Honestly that's one reason I went there is because we are..."

Read All 4126 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,273 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"Online I selected 4:00 PM pickup, but stopped by after 3:00 PM because I was out. However I was told that my order was NOT in the system. I came back after 4:00PM to only be told the same thing!! I showed my email to manager..."

Read All 3736 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

1.9 (10,622 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I need to log onto my account manage my business account. Ive been getting reset links but none are working . Please help"

Read All 42293 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,924 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"What happened was items were never received. DoorDash won't do anything, not even check with their Dasher. I hope they steal from the wrong person. I won't use any company that uses Door Dash, including Walmarts."

Read All 23153 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,869 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I placed an order for a store pick up in Stafford va, and was picked up by somebody else!
    I tried to call the store but no answer, then I was able to reach an agent on live chat who filed a complaint and asked me to wait for the st..."

Read All 11088 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,758 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I called at 10 am an got the answer machine say call when open at 8 it a Mon an they say they open but no one on phones"

Read All 4784 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,155 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"Charged for services not rendered. Charged for comfylites and recieved the basic Angry.
    Still in pain, procedure was a yr ago December. Won't refund and used an ADA code that isn't correct resulting in insurance not covering it.
    I..."

Read All 4437 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,327 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I was charged twice and need a refund! With it being charged twice it was close to $100!! Very unsatisfied.
    We use yall for all deliveries we can"

Read All 29495 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

Forest River

1.7 (918 reviews)
    • Auto
    • forestriverinc.com

"We purchased a 2021 Cherokee 294rr vin 4X4TCK32XMX147198 in January 2021. Upon purchase and use of the camper we have had issues. The first big issue was with the entry door. On our third use of this unit it began splitting at..."

Read All 1738 reviews Customer Service