Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in Waukegan, Illinois

Loans and Mortgages

Mgc Mortgage

1.2 (30 reviews)
    • mgcmortgage.com

"I am so sick of every year having to fight with this company behind my home insurance they always want to buy insurance for my home when I have my own insurance I have sent it to them my insurance company faxed it 2 times or more..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Mortgage

1.6 (589 reviews)
    • www.freedommortgage.com

"My loan was transferred to Freedom Mortgage. They contacted me about doing a refinance and the process has been horrible. I have done about 30 different home loans, and the communication from Freedom Mortgage has been absolutely..."

Read All 1135 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Everhome Mortgage

1.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.everhomemortgage.com

"So those who now have realized that the housing down turn was not just a lot of lousy homeowners not paying but the banks forcing their clients to foreclose by raising payments, refusing loan modifications, force placing..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

CitiFinancial

1.3 (68 reviews)
    • online.citi.com

"Wrong phone number. That number was fir hearin impaired. So they hung up sayin I need contact the number on the back my card. But I had the loan about 9 years ago so I have no clue where I could find a card"

Read All 646 reviews Customer Service

Bridgecrest

3.0 (451 reviews)
    • myaccount.bridgecrest.com

"Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your inquiry. It is our goal to work with our customers in any way we can. For best assistance, I’d encourage you to contact our Customer Service department by phone at 800-967-8526.

Sincerely..."