Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Waukegan, Illinois

Furniture and Decor

Z Gallerie

1.7 (168 reviews)
    • www.zgallerie.com

"I made a purchase February 2021 for over $730.00. I keep calling and they keep pushing my dates further freak'n out. BAD BUSINESS...Wtfwhere is my freak'n items, you were quick to take my money. I'm so freak'n pissed right now."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

Wicker Paradise

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.wickerparadise.com

"Wicker Paradise expects you to return the samples YOU PAID FOR at YOUR EXPENSE EVEN IF YOU DON'T PURCHASE THEIR CUSHIONS.
    I paid $26.00 for 5 samples, as offered on their website. Their enclosed letter asked me to send back the sam..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

VisionDecor

• Furniture and Decor

"VisionDecor is not a reputable company. PLEASE stay away at all cost, they are not worth the headache and time spent trying to figure out where your order is. After awful communication, false advertisement of "in stock" items and..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

The Room Place

1.7 (100 reviews)
    • www.theroomplace.com

"Waiting for a reply since yesterday, no response yet. Since it is now the weekend, probably will not get a response until Monday, if!!!"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Steinhafels

1.6 (105 reviews)
    • www.steinhafels.com

"Look up Vincent Niemis account. Gurnee Illinois. I finally drove the store to talk in person to a manager. They said I would be contacted within 24 hours. I've waited 19 weeks, what's 24 hours?"

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1194 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"I called Rooms To Go to the showroom where I purchased. Rita, a lady that worked in the office, listened to me and tried very hard to get the Dispatch Delivery portion to turn around that same day and deliver my mattress. However,..."

Read All 2642 reviews Customer Service

Pier 1 Imports

1.8 (237 reviews)
    • www.pier1.com

"Finally reached customer service and couldnt understand a word of what the person was saying. I think Im getting a refund, not actually sure."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

Harlem Furniture

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • www.harlemfurniture.com

"Let me introduce this review as a space of feedback rather than ripping the company to shreds.
    In-store experience: I came into the store knowing exactly what I wanted. I did my homework and found the deals/sales online and went in..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Englander

2.1 (34 reviews)
    • www.englander.com

"My wife and I bought a mattress from their distributer in Portland Oregon last summer.
    The sales people at the mattress store were very nice and accommodating. After a few months of sleeping on the mattress we realized the mattress..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Easyhome

1.7 (158 reviews)
    • www.easyhome.ca

"Will never ever in the future buy anything from this company....
    We had purchased the club membership and my husband lost his job and we were told things would be pretty easy with this membership but when it actually comes down to..."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service