Browse Companies in Waukegan, Illinois

Illinois, Waukegan

UbuyEZ

• Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ubuyez.com

"I have been wearing Kymaro Curve Control Jeans for several years now and I absolutely love them. It is so hard to find jeans that fit just right and I have found that fit with the Curve Control Jeans. I wear them most of the..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

UBID

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.ubid.com

"On Sep.7 2019, I registered to QUIBIDS Auction just to browse or where they have buy it now.I ended it buying a pair of sunglasses.On Sep.10 2019,I tried to sign in wrong password so I got a new password and wrong email.So I went..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Trustpilot

1.2 (25 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.trustpilot.com

"They helped their business to fraudulently change their terms and conditions to become the same as the tick box showing no scam Fake reviews Lost all communication with company as was advised by them to not let me view my order..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Toys R Us

1.8 (154 reviews)
    • Kids' Stores
    • www.toysrus.com

"I recently ordered items online and several days later I received notice some were on backorder. I received a partial order shipment that was missing items I was charged for. I notified customer service and they are looking into..."

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3,230 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • tophatter.com

"I'm new to your company I come on your site this evening to see I've been suspended for 24 hrs because of cancellations well on quite a few items I was unable to chose proper size I've ordered quite a few things in the last two..."

Read All 5751 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (578 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.t-mobile.com

"I've used the $2000phone for three week and now the fold has gone black and the open fold can't be used sprint wants me to pay $294 to get a replacement.
    it is a design flaw please send me a new phone to 1704 LA Salle San Francisco..."

Read All 1479 reviews Customer Service

Tims Auto Sounds

1.0 (1 review)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories

"I paid them 150.00 dollars to install stereo sound in my car and a few weeks later the system went and it blew an amplifier as well as fusses because improper connection of wiring now they are giving me the runaround about..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Tillys

1.8 (58 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.tillys.com

"Tracking number 283754****40
    I order a long board and I just moved to a new address and I put the wrong address on the shipping. I put 503 east hazeldell ave new castle de 19720 and the address I need is 506 east hazeldell ave new..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Car Rental

1.6 (247 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.thrifty.com

"All Im trying to do is inform Thrifty that my flight times have been moved back by around 2/3 hours but cant get to them"

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

The Room Place

1.7 (102 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.theroomplace.com

"I ordered 2 bedroom sets for my daughters beginning of June. I was not told there would be any delays with delivery, due for August 4. I asked repeatedly if the beds require a box spring or come with anything that the mattress..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service