Browse Companies in Waukegan, Illinois

Illinois, Waukegan

Z Gallerie

1.7 (179 reviews)
    • www.zgallerie.com

"DCustomer service had a miscommunication and ended charging me restocking fees. their escalation department was even worse. Brenda S. was unprofessional, unhelpful and rude. Please give yourself a favor do not buy there."

Read All 327 reviews Customer Service

Youtube

2.0 (948 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.youtube.com

"I have been trying to sign up for YouTube TV with the free trial with a reduced rate for 3 months. I can't find anywhere how long the trial is. So, how long is the trial and can you send me a link to sign up for that deal?"

Read All 2704 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

World Pet Express

1.7 (54 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • www.worldpetexpress.net

"* On December 19th, 2020, I placed, and paid for, order # 380****, $560.95 *
    On December 21st, the company made it clear they would not process the order. *
    They refused to ship in 2-3 days, as promised on the website, saying instea..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

World Financial Group

2.1 (157 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • worldfinancialgroup.com

"My mom had recruited me and I was not aware that this had cost money at all. She led me on by saying would you like to help me start a business This is obviously not what i had in mind. There was never a clear explanation to what..."

Read All 471 reviews Customer Service

Wicker Paradise

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.wickerparadise.com

"Wicker Paradise expects you to return the samples YOU PAID FOR at YOUR EXPENSE EVEN IF YOU DON'T PURCHASE THEIR CUSHIONS.
    I paid $26.00 for 5 samples, as offered on their website. Their enclosed letter asked me to send back the sam..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.1 (1,046 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"I went to fill 3 valid prescriptrions from my Dr. and when I walked in the Pharmacist and Christine I believe and female pharmacy techs, looked at me, and lied about why they could not fill my prescriptions. I had my Doctor call,..."

Read All 2440 reviews Customer Service

VisionDecor

• Furniture and Decor

"VisionDecor is not a reputable company. PLEASE stay away at all cost, they are not worth the headache and time spent trying to figure out where your order is. After awful communication, false advertisement of "in stock" items and..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Unique Insurance Company

1.2 (56 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.uniqueinsuranceco.com

"Adjusters for the company are liars. Therr insured ran a stop sign and hit my car. No dispute. Other driver ticketed. Adjuster claimed I was speeding, without any proof. Offered a quarter of what damages were."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Ugg

2.0 (27 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ugg.com

"The rainbow slippers I bought look bery different than the ones sent to me. Why?
    Should I send them back?
    Was there a mistake or is that what they truly look like.
    Sincerely,