Browse Companies in Waukegan, Illinois

Grubhub

1.5 (1,658 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.grubhub.com

"Seriously, why do you call the drivers WAY AHEAD to the restaurant?
    And make us wait 15/20min?
    We lose TIME and MONEY and that's really stressful!
    You should do like Uber Eats, that 85% of time the order is ready and drivers have to..."

Read All 2645 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,274 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Have returned some items that I bought n have text to where they tells you too but nobody has responded to my texts yet and items have been returned for over two n half weeks. Very UNHAPPY CUSTOMER."

Read All 11686 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Empire Today

2.9 (304 reviews)
    • Flooring and Tiling
    • www.empiretoday.com

"Rodney, we're sorry that you've had this experience. We're looking into this and we'll reach out to you soon to discuss things further."

Read All 910 reviews Customer Service

Direct Express

1.7 (1,062 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.usdirectexpress.com

"I've tried logging in hour after hour and I'm still getting the 10 minute lock out.
    Please fix this as I need to have access to my account"

Read All 2290 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"This guy didnt understand what I was saying he said that I had to pay money to do free self-serve movement installment like $99 and whatever cents I wasnt too happy about it because I never had to pay to move service from one..."

Read All 5723 reviews Customer Service

Carson Rose and Associates

• Collection Agencies
    • www.carsonrose.com

"FOR A HORRE and agree am a vet . confront me and god...…. well I have had *** talking to the co. we WE have HARLEYS AND A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO meet 2040 cars Y. we have address. BE THERE"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,560 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"i absolutely hate best buy and all the hocus pocus that they put their customers through i 3 months ago made a purchase at the store and it was delivered to my residence from online and i returned item due to being defective and..."

Read All 4120 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.3 (2,388 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"I have been paying AHS for 22 years. My Microwave was replaced 14 months ago by AHS. This took over a month. It died after 14 months. AHS told me to call GE as it is covered for three years. The Instruction book that came with..."

Read All 4057 reviews Customer Service

American Family Insurance

1.4 (73 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.amfam.com

"On 4/5/2021, I called the Mooneyham Agency to pay my monthly premium for Auto, Home, Umbrella Insurance, and they debited my Credit Card for $234.93. On 4/8/2021, I canceled all policies on 4/8/2021. Received checks various..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

American Airlines

1.6 (548 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.aa.com

"Needed help getting a ticket! Everything was fine but I need more miles to visit my family in canada. Can u help me?"

Read All 1229 reviews Customer Service