Browse Companies in Waukegan, Illinois

American Eagle Outfitters

2.5 (90 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ae.com

"To whom it may concern,
    I have gotten 5 pairs of joggers from american eagle stores around calgary because they have been comfortable and fit perfectly but there is one downfall this is now my third pair that have ripped in the cro..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,192 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"So UPS failed to deliver my package YESTERDAY 10/26/2021 so I waited for next day and after waiting I received a notification saying I refused my package which I wasnt even home for too receive! Then when I made a complaint threw..."

Read All 11712 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,603 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I tried to open my AliExspress app to find out that my account is not there and it said to sign in which I'm very sure that I am did not sign out because I am the only person in the house and when I sign in I was forced for a new..."

Read All 9035 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Portables

• www.affordableportables.net

"They delivered a futon, forgetting to hold the order until its parts were available. Then they tried to blame it on me for not telling them to hold it until complete. It's something they can mail to me and they are telling me..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Active Periodicals

1.0 (1 review)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.activeperiodicals.net

" Sale for magazines , changed ya i got the tablet . Wow , i got took , for something i tryed getting out of . 3 weeks after . Payed for, and yes i went to the lower payment . i am the only one working in my house . On..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,341 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"Do not deal with this company. We never received copies of any paperwork, were charge excessive fees (67% interest) and never told it was a rent to own. We took Lindsey Rife, the franchise owner, to court and the District Justice..."

Read All 2293 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (910 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"Leased a bedroom suite up there and the stuff was junk...bed broke and called Aaron's in Asheboro to tell them, and they sent someone out there, and they found out they couldn't fix it, so they took the bed back and then told me..."

Read All 2337 reviews Customer Service

123Print

2.0 (1 review)
    • Professional Services
    • www.123print.com

"Their service is terrible. I ordered business cards from them that were sufficient for the price. Then I reordered the exact same order and instead of navy blue, the font was now purple. The card stock itself was a different..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service