Browse Companies in Waukegan, Illinois

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I have been patiently waiting for a package from UPS to be delivered to my residence in Louisiana 20 days ago.
    The package is still turning around the globe!
    I urgently needed the battery for my mower to cut the grass. Louisiana is..."

Read All 6161 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.5 (238 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.theupsstore.com

"last week..my daughter and I were putting together her wedding invitations and we were short 64 stamps so I ran up to ups real quick, its up the street, and they charged me 18.00 a book, and 5 single stamps and I paid $67.00! I wa..."

Read All 654 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Twinkledeals

1.7 (498 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.twinkledeals.com

"item ordered summer 2019, it's now March 2020 and still no delivery
    I have tried several times to contact this company but they fail to return my inquiries
    Order 1080 proof can be provided"

Read All 1019 reviews Customer Service

TruGreen

1.4 (899 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening
    • www.trugreen.com

"I have had a horrible experience with TruGreen. I have been paying for TruGreen for over a year and have not been getting service. Once I found out that they have not been showing up I called them about the issue and instead of..."

Read All 1943 reviews Customer Service

SpartxitSolutions

• Telecommunications

"I hired WWW.SPARXITSOLUTION.COM over two years ago (08/20/2009) to design my website and create online design tools so my customers can design their signs, banners and decals online. I showed them some of my compeditors design to..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (339 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"DFor over 7 years now we have been battling with a complaint against SilverLeaf Resorts/Affiliates for wrongful trade practices. They sold us resort property on false and misleading information in Texas. In addition, charges and..."

Read All 1092 reviews Customer Service

Shapermint

3.2 (971 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • shapermint.com

"My problem was resolved by messages with customer service. The phone call hangs up and tells you they don't have time. They are sending my correct order."

Read All 1952 reviews Customer Service

Miracle Ear

1.8 (196 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.miracle-ear.com

"Not working right. Batteries only last 2-3 at days the most,batteries are not cheap.
    Re charger pair are better for sure.
    But not paying another $2,500
    I have starkly,rechargeable,
    I let her use them.she cant believe the difference.ni..."

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (504 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.midas.com

"WARNING WARNING!! STOP STOP !! East sunrise location Midas. I had a catalytic converter put on here at this loaction for $350 dollars. 2 months later the converter went bad. I took it back and Midas examined it. 2 techs agreed..."

Read All 943 reviews Customer Service

Luna Flooring

2.6 (188 reviews)
    • Flooring and Tiling
    • www.luna.com

"Randy, customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and strive to address every customer concern with a sense of urgency.
    We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and will be in touch with you shortly to further..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service