Browse Companies in Waukegan, Illinois

Sears

1.8 (2,601 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I had sears to my home August 2nd because my dishwasher door doesn't close properly. The technician ordered an new upper shelf and scheduled an appointment two weeks later. I received the part and then got a call saying the techni..."

Read All 6865 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,812 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"DOG FOOD WAS TAINTED AND MOLDED THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAPPEN I WILL NOT BUY ANY MOREALWAYS CHECK YOUR DOGS FOOD; IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ALL WET AND SOGGY"

Read All 10956 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,765 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Three items were blatantly left off my order and all I got was a credit of $7.43? $25 credit would have been more appropriate."

Read All 22761 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,219 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"They didnt give me the two things of onion rings I ordered. Fries I ordered didnt come and a chocolate shake"

Read All 27070 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,601 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Absolutely nothing done. Still no refunds will not be retuning. This branch is t worth the effort anymore."

Read All 4108 reviews Customer Service

Chase Bank

1.5 (697 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.chase.com

"They closed my 25+ year account without explaining nor any reasonable cause. I never in all that time a had a negative balance, not a returned check not even bad credit.Stay"

Read All 1918 reviews Customer Service

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (432 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • www.banfield.com

"We are moving to Guatemala City sice July 1 I call for cancel the programa and every mont take the money from my account and you guys make me overthrow 3 time my bank get 35$ for each transaction"

Read All 1779 reviews Customer Service

Banana Bay Club of Siesta Key

• Hotels and Resorts
    • www.bananabayclub.com

"PLEASE delete my post A.S.A.P. Otherwise a law suit will be filed against me.
    Everything has been settled. Both the owner and I have come to a mutually agreed up resolution.
    I am a recover Cancer Patient and I THOUGHT I made it un..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,132 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"I arrived early for my visit and was told I didn't have an appointment. On further review, I was told my appointment was cancelled because I didn't confirm. I showed my "thank you for confirming your appointment" text and was..."

Read All 4410 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,466 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Mailman returns some mail instead of delivering. USPS or local post office has no customer service. No live person to call."

Read All 3439 reviews Customer Service