Browse Companies in Deerfield, Illinois

Luna Flooring

2.6 (187 reviews)
    • Flooring and Tiling
    • www.luna.com

"Lori, customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and strive to address every customer concern with a sense of urgency.
    We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and will be in touch with you shortly to further..."

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Chipotle

2.1 (708 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.chipotle.com

"All of the food containers were empty the one boy that came in to take over that I cant believe this look of this place and it was a total disaster food all over the place they were completely out of green sauce he had a good..."

Read All 1265 reviews Customer Service

• www.usps.com

"1. Inability to access agent to get DELIVERY problem resolved
    2. Stupidity of website in solving any problem
    3. No email access or direct chat
    4. INCREDIBLY POOR SERVICE all around. People at the P.O. have been there too long and are..."

Read All 3310 reviews Customer Service

Touch Of Modern

2.0 (492 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.touchofmodern.com

"Order status. I have been in contact with you. No resolution. Ordered and paid for a $6000plus watch on 5/16. No watch. Where is my watch?? Mark Franks jdoe2202@***.com , 480-518-****. I am very disappointed in your service"

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2529 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I have been trying to return an item since June 14th to the Pasadena CA. Store clerk says the system is down. 10 days now!!!!!"

Read All 6742 reviews Customer Service

Restaurant Furniture Net

1.4 (20 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.restaurantfurniture.net

"If you are doing a research online about this company, do yourself a favor and listed to all the negative reviews they're TRUE!! it will save you countless hours of phone calls emails and you will be out of your money. You will ge..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Katsur Dental And Orthodontics

1.9 (30 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.katsurdental.com

"Closed for my appointment, never received a call even after I called the office 2x.The office staff never answers the phone and doesn't return phone calls. I had a tooth pulled in early Dec and I still don't have my partial, my..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (919 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.enterprise.com

"I rented a suv in Memphis tn and there was a chip in the windshield that wasnt noted on the initial inspection now Im trying to be charged for it. I spoke to claims and the lady told me it would be taken care of. I got a call from..."

Read All 2146 reviews Customer Service

Entergy

1.5 (329 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.entergy.com

"I can't even begin to fathom the colossal **** ups that are working for this company. Not only do you turn off the power to the wrong address because your employees are ******* illiterate and don't verify information, you try to s..."

Read All 536 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (1723 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.xfinity.com

"I run speed test on my network often and I use Wi-Fi mainly and it goes up and down consistently throughout the day it is very disappointing."

Read All 2982 reviews Customer Service