Browse Transport Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Transport

Lyft

1.9 (2800 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"I was chard 59$ and change mistakenly and would my $ back thank you Jaimie Smith I dont have my phone number"

Read All 7672 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.8 (3244 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"Sir or Madam,
    My account was deactivated 4 years ago because I didn't have experience and had bad ratin9g, recently I opened a duplicate and started driving and had a very good rating because I have more experience but I was surpri..."

Read All 9006 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

303 Taxi

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • 303taxi.com

"A week ago I called for a cab and was told that cab would be there shortly. After 55 minutes, I called again and was told that she still could not find a cab for me.
    Yesterday I called a cab and he came promptly. When I told him th..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Virgin America

1.9 (24 reviews)
    • www.virginamerica.com

"Missed my flight to L.A. and was told I had to upgrade to First Class forconfirmed seats...ok fine but that flight was delayed several hours! Now I’m on my way back to TX and the exact same thing happens! Paid to upgrade to..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

United Express

2.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.united.com

"Package stuck in customs, getting charge $$14,000 do you have this package delivered to me, cannot get anyone to call me back help me with this constantly getting emails saying I keep owe a certain amount for this certificate or..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Lufthansa

2.1 (27 reviews)
    • www.lufthansa.com

"I am trying to rebook my ticket from Athens to Newark that was cancelled by COVID and have been unable to reach anybody. Extremely frustrating!!!"

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Klm

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.klm.com

"I bought the wrong ticket from Porto to Sweden"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Avianca

1.6 (37 reviews)
    • www.avianca.com

"Mi nombre es Norma Segura De la O. He viajado con Avianca por más de 15 años. Hoy con toda tristeza puedo decir que la primera vez que los veo en una crisis su actuación fué pésima.
    Mi vuelo original del día domingo el vuelo 311 fu..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service