Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2232 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"For one steak and shake in Valdosta Ga wasn't open the timed they supposed to open up...Rude customer we had to go threw drive threw lady standing out side the hold while smoking...Then go inside still had to wait.. They wasn't..."

Read All 3677 reviews Customer Service

Portillos

2.3 (139 reviews)
    • www.portillos.com

"Waited 48 min. For cold food.L left 3 voice msgs @ corporate and no response! They do not care!Get ready to be dissappointed.Plan to make a day of it. Not isolated incident and is frequent."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (557 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"Ordered a slam, pancakes were cold - would not melt the butter on top. Hash Browns were sort of warm but not really nice. Never asked if things are okay. Restroom filthy - not cleaned properly for months. Please see pics. Please..."

Read All 1228 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.3 (401 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"This week I ordered spare ribs take out from Applebee's on Big Bend Road in Florida by Door Dash. The ribs were so hard I couldn't even bite into them and had to throw them all away. I will never order from this Applebee's again."

Read All 982 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1649 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"Ive tried ordering from you several times and u never have bread bowels or dipping bread at the somerset nj location. Look into your records you will see. Was gonna order tonight but no bread bowels or dipping bread. Last time..."

Read All 2665 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cashier name Calvin refused to give my mom her senior discount by not telling the truth about the times you can get the discount, he said you can only get senior discount at lunch time, I found out later you can get the senior..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (882 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"AngryMy wife, granddaughter and I went to the Bob Evans, Nicholasville, KY for breakfast on fathers day. We checked in with the employee and was told the wait time was 30 min. We noticed several groups that came in after us..."

Read All 1746 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1211 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"I was served a rotten sirloin steak and then it was not taken off of my bill and the worker was very rude and discourteous waffle house number 1638. 2512 Cleveland Ave. SW., Canton OH 44707 phone number 1-33-*-***-**** I travel a..."

Read All 2112 reviews Customer Service

Boston Market

2.2 (454 reviews)
    • www.bostonmarket.com

"No one respond to my inquiry. Called and email several times and no answer or called me back. Regarding my account and rewards."

Read All 772 reviews Customer Service

Wingstop

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.wingstop.com

"I still havent gotten a refund .. still pissed. This place is usually good but that one time i ordered online it sucked. Food arrived late &; cold. Missing 3 drinks. Barely any season on the fries & wings were barely..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service