Browse Rentals Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Rentals

Elite Chicago Limo

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.elitechicagolimo.com

"Elite Limo was the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! We used them on two separate occasions, hoping the first time was a fluke. Well, it WAS NOT. They were 60 minutes late picking us the first time, and made us miss our first stop. The..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Eaglerider

1.9 (103 reviews)
    • www.eaglerider.com

"This has got to be the absolute worst and most useless membership program available. I joined in August of 2019, to receive a discount on a rental I decided to ensure I'd be happy with my next motorcycle purchase. Since then, the..."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Clippership Motorhome Rentals

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • clippershiprv.com

"(Should be NO stars...) First things first: STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AS YOU CAN!!!!
    Clippership had the best rates, so we booked our rental through them. Picking up the RV was fairly smooth, other than all the damage on the..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

CarRental8

1.9 (94 reviews)
    • www.carrental8.com

"Free cancellation?
    Only for first 24 hours. Deceptive
    Other companies have free cancellation with 48 hour notice.
    TttttyyyyyytgggggghhggggggggggggfffggggggggggGggtffffgvgvvgggg"

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Autorentals

1.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.autorentals.com

"I am unable to attend my trip so I need to Change the driver, location and date of drop off please ."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

AirportRentalCars

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.airportrentalcars.com

"Their website is BS... Had my 76 Mom frustrated and feeling like she's stupid for @2 hours.... Help section tells you to simply go to My Trips to modify your reservation.. When you get there and pull it up all you can do is..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service