Browse Rentals Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Rentals

Family Video

2.2 (49 reviews)
    • www.familyvideo.com

"last night we go to family video to rent a movie, we have been going ther for more than 10 years. we always take our little chihuahua there everybody been nice and friendly about it until last he wait until we check out told us..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Emperor Limousine

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.emperorlimousine.com

"Horrible! We booked we sent them credit card info just to find out couple days later it was booked and I even have e mails to prove it! Joke!"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CarTrawler

1.7 (168 reviews)
    • www.cartrawler.com

"Reservation made following purchase of a Transavia purchase of plane ticket. Rental company Okrentacar in Mallorca Spain. Arrived in time at the rental location. Had to wait in line behind 62 renters serviced by five tellers. At..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Bestway Rent To Own

1.6 (254 reviews)
    • www.bestwayrto.com

"I paid off my products about 3 or 4 months ago and I haven't received my ownership papers. And I am very frustrated."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service

AVIS Budget Group

1.9 (71 reviews)
    • www.avisbudgetgroup.com

"The online reservations section needs more transparency. There is an option on the site that allows you to pre pay for your rental. If you pre pay you are offered a lower daily rate. That's the trap. What they don't tell you right..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Ace Rent A Car

1.3 (114 reviews)
    • www.acerentacar.com

"I reserved a vehicle on May 3, 2021 for a vacation in San Diego. I was given the rental offer for $ 386.17 (ConfirmationTVS1132****). When I arrived on San Diego on Thursday July 22,2021, I was told that you company had made a..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Usave Car And Truck Rental

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.usave.com

"This was the absolute worst car rental experience of my life. Upon picking up the car, the man could not find my reservation. I then had to provide the reservation number while he searched for a good 10 minutes. He then increased..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

National Car Rental

1.6 (47 reviews)
    • www.nationalcar.com

"This service is very inneficient. I tryied to communicate with customer service and it was to really hard to contact them. I fixed the issue but I spent a lot of time to do it"

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Green Motion Poland

1.5 (32 reviews)
    • greenmotionpoland.pl

"Claiming for invisible stone chips on the car rental after the 4 weeks I have called them!!"

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Europcar

1.5 (130 reviews)
    • www.europcar.com

"Ok. I pay to hire a car in Guernsey through Europcar. I am allowed to cancel 24 hours before if I cannot fly. I cancel the booking 24 hours before direct with the Europcar desk in Guernsey. I ask for a refund from the booking..."

Read All 411 reviews Customer Service