Browse Rentals Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Rentals

Zipcar

1.8 (92 reviews)
    • www.zipcar.com

"During car wash. Got stuck in the
    Middle of the car wash when power went off. I sat there didnt touch anything, didnt move my car. Brushes were stuck against my car. I tried to call off the receipt. No answer. Electric came back on..."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Wheel

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.rentawheel.com

"The tires we're only $500 and after without me knowing it went to $800 then after the 21 days same as cash it doubled $1,800, then they tell you your paying the interest first so no matter what"

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

RelayRides

1.9 (49 reviews)
    • relayrides.com

"Basically messed up my credit score & if not now, in future unless I pull whatever sum my debt with this company has reached. Try to see if the people are Indian, if you aren't then you'll probably be best off just going through..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Fox Rent A Car

1.7 (157 reviews)
    • www.foxrentacar.com

"I have been trying to get this issue resolved ever since I got the email receipt in Tampa at the airport. The car was returned with a full tank and your representative put empty. I have the gas receipt, a picture of the gauge,..."

Read All 446 reviews Customer Service

Budget Truck Rental

1.5 (181 reviews)
    • www.budgettruck.com

"I am contacting you to express my frustration and disappointment with my recent experience
    using Budget truck rentals. I had rented a truck for a move from California to Arizona and upon
    receiving our truck we instantly noticed that..."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Domestic Uniform Rental

1.1 (18 reviews)
    • www.domesticuniform.com

"This is the worst company I have ever used for my business. Total SCAM ARTISTS! Constantly sneaking fraudulent charges and items on to our weekly bills that we never ordered or even received, often didnt even drop off the items..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Cruise America

1.8 (85 reviews)
    • www.cruiseamerica.com

"We had quote info , they took all info including credit card told us RV was reserved for us and all set . I called back that evening with Questions I gave them the information and reservation information and they Told us there..."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (264 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"I rented a vehicle from these people on June 16, 2021 and returned the vehicle on June 19, 2021. The price went from $195 online to $685 when I arrived to pick up the vehicle!! They added insurance, $45 for fuel, taxes, and a..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Penske Truck Rental

1.9 (82 reviews)
    • www.pensketruckrental.com

"I payed taxes on the truck in Michigan and Im trying to get a RD-108 form so I can have the tags switched to Ohio. But I have not heard anything back from my sales person at Penske."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Payless Car Rental

1.4 (263 reviews)
    • www.paylesscar.com

"Hello , I got a rental from you guys June 29,2021. I return the rental back to Orlando international airport on June 30,2021 at 7:40am . On July 4,2021 I called about the deposit and was told it will be deposited back into my..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service