Browse Rentals Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Rentals

Hertz

1.5 (425 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"When we returned the rental car all the clerk asked for were the keys. There was no post rental inspection nor any signed paperwork. Twenty to thirty minutes later my phone rings and the Hertz clerk tells me that I will be..."

Read All 930 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (550 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"Unable to get in touch with the corporate office. Waiting since the beginning of Covid to have my couch replaced. Now told since I have paid it off it will not get replaced."

Read All 1889 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (919 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"I rented a suv in Memphis tn and there was a chip in the windshield that wasnt noted on the initial inspection now Im trying to be charged for it. I spoke to claims and the lady told me it would be taken care of. I got a call from..."

Read All 2146 reviews Customer Service

Thrifty Car Rental

1.6 (219 reviews)
    • www.thrifty.com

"arrived yesterday night to Miami Airtport (7,30pm)and the office was closed. I had to rent a car in another facility (Budget) I made the reservation with carrentals. confirmation J791189****"

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Rent A Car

1.6 (212 reviews)
    • www.dollar.com

"Rented a car in Orlando (2.5 hours in line) with plans to return it at St. Pete airport. Drove to Clearwater Beach and found out St. Pete airport had permanently closed their airport location. Called and was told to go to local..."

Read All 562 reviews Customer Service

Budget Rent A Car

1.5 (372 reviews)
    • www.budget.com

"I was trying to reach out regarding my letter stating that I cannot longer rent from your Ive been a value customer with yall for years I would like to continue with that"

Read All 657 reviews Customer Service

Avis

1.6 (246 reviews)
    • www.avis.com

"We made many calls trying to resolve this problem &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; we were told that the company did not have any other cars to choose from, even when we t..."

Read All 583 reviews Customer Service

Alamo

1.7 (138 reviews)
    • www.alamo.com

"3/24 booked Orbits flight and car package, cancelled right away do to the time of flight, now being charge $416.16 for a car I never used. If I booked thru Orbit the entire reservation should have been cancelled including car. I..."

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

Turo

2.3 (271 reviews)
    • turo.com

"I currently have an open claim with Turo due to the theft of my rental vehicle .There was property in the car at the time of the accident; 2 cell phones the base to my granddaughters car seat and a PS4. The claims department..."

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

RelayRides

1.9 (49 reviews)
    • relayrides.com

"Basically messed up my credit score & if not now, in future unless I pull whatever sum my debt with this company has reached. Try to see if the people are Indian, if you aren't then you'll probably be best off just going through..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service