Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Loans and Mortgages

Ocwen

1.3 (361 reviews)
    • www.ocwen.com

"424-240-**** text me please if I can help anyone or if there's any advice I'd love to hear from you."

Read All 1510 reviews Customer Service

GAFCO

1.2 (26 reviews)
    • www.gafco.net

"GAFCO is the WORST finance company i have delt with. I financed furniture throught this GAFCO company and set up payments to come out AUTOMATICALLY on the 5th of each month for 18 months. I was inaccurately reported as late to..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CitiFinancial

1.3 (68 reviews)
    • online.citi.com

"I need a release form stating I dont owe any money on the car I got a title in my name but its stay has a lean on the title when there no money owed on the car"

Read All 647 reviews Customer Service

NACA

2.5 (451 reviews)
    • www.naca.com

"I have been scheduled for my intake interview 2 different occasions and no one has tried to contact me at all"

Read All 876 reviews Customer Service

Greentree Servicing

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.gtservicing.com

"I bought a 1996 mobile home in 1999 brand new, its Finance threw Green Tree, o have already paid 85.000, balance is 27.000 thousand still, only worth 12000 now, can they do that"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Castle Payday

1.3 (95 reviews)
    • castlepayday.com

"Received a call this morning from someone claiming to be a legal courier. She stated she will be serving legal documents. Called the number she provided and I was told it was for a loan I “supposedly took out 6 years ago!!!!..."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

Seterus

1.2 (293 reviews)
    • www.seterus.com

"I'm another individual who has had a very negative experience with Seterus. Any
    additional information about a class action would be appreciated"

Read All 811 reviews Customer Service

OneMain Financial

1.6 (518 reviews)
    • www.onemainfinancial.com

"Im trying to see my balance I pay my bill and you cant get online it wont let you They should have an automated system where you can check your balance and pay your bill like all the banks Do I am a night owl I am not a morning..."

Read All 1219 reviews Customer Service

Specialized Loan Servicing

1.2 (181 reviews)
    • www.sls.net

"No one is answering the phone I called every day last week and every day this week. Can someone please give me a call back 773401****. Thank you."

Read All 440 reviews Customer Service

Heights Finance

1.9 (78 reviews)
    • www.heightsfinance.com

"I was a returning customer. My first loan was paid in full with scheduled bank debits. Never missed a payment. When I tried to get a second loan for $500 was turned down. My credit wasn't good enough."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service