Browse Job Search and Employment Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Job Search and Employment

Aerotek

1.5 (182 reviews)
    • www.aerotek.com

"After taking a mobility test, I was told I passed. I was sent to an Urgent Care for blood test. With Covid I would have never spent 45 minutes in a waiting room with sick people if I was not being paid. They texted and called to..."

Read All 515 reviews Customer Service

Labor Ready

1.9 (96 reviews)
    • www.laborready.com

"They setup me and my friend for a 3 day job and the same day they called us and told us the job was cancelled for 1 day and to go in the next day. We go the next day and the client told us the job was completely cancelled. We..."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kforce

1.2 (41 reviews)
    • www.kforce.com

"Recieved a call today stating I was terminated but they will not provide me any info as to why. I was never briefed of any situation nor had I ever been non compliant on my
    Job assignment. Was told my supervisor sent a letter of te..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Robert Half

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.roberthalf.com

"Working with Samuel Gennaro and Amy Adler has been a pleasure, They are professional, informative and pleasant. Until dealing with them I have not had a good experience with Robert Half. I hesitated using the agency again. They..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Manpower

1.6 (101 reviews)
    • www.manpower.com

"Worked 5 hours at 15 per hour on 05/03/2021 still haven't been paid
    Should have been paid on 05/09/2021"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Adecco

1.6 (188 reviews)
    • www.adeccousa.com

"I was offered a Jon an did all my onboard information and my background check was completed. I was supposed to start June 14th but a brittany Garcia whom offered me the position want email me nor call me. I have been dealing with..."

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Staffmark

1.5 (80 reviews)
    • Job Search and Employment

"This is to communicate the increasingly ongoing issue of inappropriate employee dealings.
    On record designated parties were notified of a scheduled Certification/Assessment both- (staffmark branch & manager Ibet personally) for..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Randstad Usa

1.7 (306 reviews)
    • www.randstadusa.com

"I message about a job if you guys do any work with Wells Fargo trust custody documentation in Minnesota Hennepin county area."

Read All 586 reviews Customer Service

LiveCareer

2.4 (180 reviews)
    • www.livecareer.com

"I signed up for an initial trial of $1.95. Now, $166.00 later, I have never received anything from them. It is a scam and there was no help at all for either a resume or a cover letter. Ridiculous. The customer service rep tried..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Lifecore Biomedical

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.lifecore.com

"Now they're the Halali Company...same exact set up, same exaAmerican ct scam ....can I come in for an interview tomorrow blah blah blah."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service