Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Jewelry and Accessories

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (728 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I keep getting mail from you saying I havent an account that needs paid. Ive never been on your site, let alone have ever ordered anything. Or setup an account. Please stop spamming my mailbox."

Read All 1558 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (511 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I wanted to change the address on the order I made for my sister so I need someone to contact me please thanks."

Read All 852 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (216 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"In February of this year I had spinal surgery, I call Jarrett's to let them know that I would not be able to pay because I was no longer working because of the surgery, 2 of the customer service reps put me in a payment program,..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

PrimeStyle

5.0 (70 reviews)
    • www.primestyle.com

"Unauthorized transaction of $25.oo from prime video."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Perfect Watches

2.1 (80 reviews)
    • www.perfectwatches.info

"SAME AS THE OTHERS, I SUBMITTED AN ORDER, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ANSWERING QUESTIONS QUICKLY-BIANCA OR AMY-
    WANTED MT TO USE WESTERN UNION AND SEND MONEY TO SOUTH AFRICA TO OYAMA NAMHLA
    MU DUMB *** SELF FELL FOR IT! ONLY REASON WH..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

LimogesJewelry

2.1 (21 reviews)
    • www.limogesjewelry.com

"I returned my Ring for a larger size later I was told that I needed to send $9.95 for Service ... I misplaced my return number or something like that. Now It seems that I might be out of a My Ring."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (367 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I went to pick up an online order from the store. When I walked in NO ONE acknowledged me. I walked straight to the register thinking someone would come over, but they didn't. One female was helping someone along with a guy..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service

JB Robinson Jewelers

1.5 (16 reviews)
    • www.jbrobinson.com

"Been married since 2013 couple years ago you closed your store now I'm missing a diamond?"

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service