Browse Insurance Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Insurance

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (497 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"was involved in an accident that was not my fault. chp called and report was filed. its been almost a year and i still have not gotten my car fixed. I would never recommend state farm and have hired an attorney. state farm is a..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Illinois

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.bcbsil.com

"Every time we get a new prescription Blue Cross has some kinda reason not paid for it... My husband gets med insurance thru his work and paying around 800.00 a month . I have been taking Humira two years ago and no problem with..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allstate

1.5 (384 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"Customer request that their policy is cancelled. I attempted to contact the 1800 number and agencies and its not able to process and therefore I'm typing this email. May I please be provided with the email to send the dec page to..."

Read All 801 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (298 reviews)
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"Hurt at work. Contact G.B to find out my rights are. Adjuster just mocked me. And they constantly avoid sending injured employees for medical attention needed. They avoid phone calls and E-mails sent to the adjusters. They dont..."

Read All 788 reviews Customer Service

Metlife

1.3 (123 reviews)
    • www.metlife.com

"I called twice 5/26/2021 Alex refused to transfer me to a Supervisor - Alex put me on hold and did not return. I called back and spoke to Mary Catherine and she took all my information and I asked to be transferred to billing and..."

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service

Read All 1360 reviews Customer Service

Combined Insurance

1.6 (201 reviews)
    • www.combinedinsurance.com

"I received a surgical injection in my neck. I submitted my explanation of benefits, a detailed bill, and the forms my doctor is required to complete. It has been 3 months, 7 follows ups, and no status updates. I spoke with an..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service

Asurion

1.3 (993 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"I was charged incorrectly and would like to speak with someone ASAP. Think it very unprofessional to NOT be able to speak with someone"

Read All 1779 reviews Customer Service

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (158 reviews)
    • www.fredloya.com

"There is no reason why I cannot contact/get in touch with 24 hour Road side assistance after 7!!! Imagine a pregnant mother stuck on the freeway trying to make it home and cannot receive any assistance!!! NO none of the 3 phone..."

Read All 538 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (551 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"For nearly an hourKyle Parkshas been calling my phone asking for Katherine. He calls from different numbers and is a complete jerk. I politely told him to stop calling but he continues only to hang up when he realizes its the..."

Read All 1602 reviews Customer Service