Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Hotels and Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (332 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"Besides the extra fees, I have been trying to book a reservation for 2 days, the portal never works correctly unless you are trying to make a payment, I keep trying to use the portal it keeps saying Oops There's some sort of..."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1243 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"We called and got 2 rooms for 2 nights. 1 room had 2 adults and 3 kids. the oldest child was 6 and the youngest 11 months. Said that I would put one of the kids in my room with myself and service animal. paid 172.36 for the 4 for..."

Read All 1948 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (292 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Was supposed to receive conformation in my email and have not, contacted them and they said they would send it right over and still have not received it"

Read All 981 reviews Customer Service

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (318 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I called customer service stating the bathroom is locked if I can get a different room or someone can kpe door and they refused help"

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (385 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I was not given the room setting reserved. My bedding had not been changed. Facilitys floors filthy."

Read All 643 reviews Customer Service

Super 8

1.6 (215 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"No internet and the manager is been a *** to us and she won't refund my money. She said I can't help you with the internet and in the contract it states that we will have all the services also the t.v doesn't work either."

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

1.7 (250 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"The Manager for the Econo Lodge on 600 S Gov Printz Blvd is Prat Sayal.
    The front desk agent who told me that my reservation was not in their system is Preet Sayal. I was told I couldnt be offered a room or refund because my reserv..."

Read All 570 reviews Customer Service

Ohio Department of Health,
    U.S. Health &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp; Human Service,
    and Bureau of Consumer Protection
    Hello,
    On June 11th 2021 I was on a cross-country trip. While on the last leg of my trip I..."

Read All 596 reviews Customer Service

Vida Vacations

2.4 (103 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Thank you, all is fine. All is fine, no problems. Thank you, all is fine, no problems. Thank you.
    Ok."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Sybaris

1.8 (7 reviews)
    • www.sybaris.com

"I was trying to get a room for myself , my husband AND our wife. As you see there are 3 of us. Sybaris does not allow our relationship type to stay in their rooms. They only cater to relationships with 2 people."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service