Browse Games and Movies Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Games and Movies

Roblox

3.1 (4136 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"They dont answer and I really need help bc I cant get in my account can some one plz help me I cant lose my friends on there"

Read All 9726 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1840 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"Why are your guys services are unavailable for me and I cant get in a lobby now and I getting mad and It retry or continue guys and what do I do."

Read All 4381 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Playstation

2.1 (1071 reviews)
    • www.playstation.com

"They every month take money from my account, and I'm not using online. I wanna them give my money back and stop that."

Read All 2819 reviews Customer Service

Epic Games

2.4 (1321 reviews)
    • www.epicgames.com

"Can avatar be the next fortnite season theme? I really would think that would be cool. Especially the willow trees and the glowing plants."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (728 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"email:lino96_leong@***.com
    Hi,
    I am facing some problems with Steam. My steam account was created many years ago, and using a old Email and contact number which I am no longer using it.
    I would like to request changes for this 2 info..."

Read All 1862 reviews Customer Service

Redbox

2.1 (502 reviews)
    • www.redbox.com

"This is not the first time that yall had double charge me for movies Ill rent a Lot of movies from your so I would like to have this fixed"

Read All 923 reviews Customer Service

Game Show Network

2.4 (212 reviews)
    • www.gsn.com

"I made a mistake in a purchase I need my money back give me my money back please ;vfgufghh*%$$Xi juuccbjjccghuj*hhggccggvbggvvgggvvvggvggg%gvv:mm"

Read All 613 reviews Customer Service

Gamestop

1.7 (470 reviews)
    • www.gamestop.com

"I never got my headset or controller or balls or pink skin for the controller upset here the order number if u can just refund me I bought headset and controller at Walmart so I dont even want them anymore 110000****951987 was..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

EA Sports

1.8 (564 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"This is a joke I've been banned for no reason on my account and I demand an explanation on why I have been banned"

Read All 1218 reviews Customer Service

Zynga

1.9 (215 reviews)
    • zynga.com

"You know, I would like to try and contact them again with some help. Its like I told them, I don't keep records of my purchases and really have no way of proving to them that I received nothing for one of the transactions that I..."

Read All 437 reviews Customer Service