Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Food Manufacturers

Nabisco

2.1 (854 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I purchased 2 packs of the cheese AMD crackers 12 pack snacks and all of my crackers were soft no crunch to them and they are all stale...walmart would not return them cause the packs were already opened..my phone number is..."

Read All 2112 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (557 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Crackers were blond not golden brown and did not taste as good.
    This is not the first time. This happens more frequently than it should.....actually should not happen at all
    My theory is if you bake them a little less time you can p..."

Read All 1519 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"Ding *** back in the day were soooooo good! They were individually wrapped in foil, the chocolate frosting was thicker, shiny, dark and smooth, I purchased a box yesterday and was shocked to see what the Ding *** looked like and..."

Read All 912 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"Have had the Honey BBQ boneless chicken wings twice and both times spent the next 48 hours in the bathroom. Same with my teenage son that has a cast iron stomach and when I gave my dog a few of the leftovers he got it also...."

Read All 705 reviews Customer Service

Clancys Chips

2.8 (233 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"They are good chips they just real salty lighten up on the salt it will cause high blood pressure and high cholesterol"

Read All 488 reviews Customer Service

Chips Ahoy

2.1 (314 reviews)
    • www.chipsahoy.com

"I opened a family size of chips ahoy chewy they were stuck together and partially crumbled. They were also a different color than usual."

Read All 606 reviews Customer Service

Clover Valley

2.3 (692 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"Its absolutely disgusting. I have no idea what it is that makes that specific brand so horrible. But Ive never had milk taste so disgusting in my life. Its like they dont even use real milk. Its almost like powder and water...."

Read All 1363 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.1 (319 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"Got fed up with the difficulties opening their soup cans. Cut fingers, used plyers, etc., finally called them aggravated. I was told they could give me the name of the can opener they use. I said I'm not buying a special can..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I called Frito lay for a donation for a fundraiser. I need to purchase 3 boxes of 50 single serve chips at a cost of $15.99 a box.
    I spoke to customer service and they said they would send me coupons.
    I wasn't impressed but it's bet..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service