Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Appliances and Electronics

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Item not as described. Came with scratches missing parts.At during purchase time that laptop as brand new with a cost as if it was brand new"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1450 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a Netgear Modem Router that worked for less than a year. I took it back to the Best Buy where I bought it, in its original packaging with the receipt, and they wouldnt return it for even a store credit. This is..."

Read All 3940 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Whirlpool

1.6 (706 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I bought 5 appliances in the last year. my 2400. dollar stove has been dropped and the legs are crooked. The drawer won't fit. The company still has not responded to us after 4 technicians have requested a solution. Also a 700..."

Read All 1698 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (579 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"The turning part seem like it scathing the body of machine cause noise when it running. Machine is only about 4 months old brought it in January."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Iyogi

1.4 (133 reviews)
    • www.iyogi.net

"They are a ripoff don't do it! After canceling 5 years ago they send me an email stating they will charge whatever payment details I gave them then, Today to continue using them, The only way to cancel is to call, so I call, and..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

Radio Shack

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.radioshack.com

"I ordered this a smart watch. It never shipped. Weeks later THEY canceled it and sent me an email saying it was canceled because they don't have it. I said fine, refund my money. Three phone calls and several emails later, they..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Grants Appliances Electronics and More

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"Grants Appliances has no ability to set and adhere to a delivery schedule. My first delivery window was a Friday between 4:00 p.m. and 7 p.m. Apparently, the drivers finished early and wanted to go home so they tried to deliver..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (448 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"We discovered that our 6 week old Maytag Fridge would freeze about 20% of the fresh side items. Lowes wouldn't take it back and Maytag, after many calls and much phone babysitting offered to send a guy out in 3 weeks, gave us an..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Micro Center

2.3 (141 reviews)
    • www.microcenter.com

"4/27, me and my friend went to purchase desktop, the general manager came over and stop letting us make the purchase, reason is my friend line up for graphic card once. the most disgusting thing is, he took my friends portrait wit..."

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

Office Depot

1.6 (144 reviews)
    • www.officedepot.com

"I waited all day for OD to come pick up the extra desk that I didnt order. I only ordered one desk and got two but deliverer wouldnt take back other one. I set up a day and time for OD to come pick up extra one. They emailed they..."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service