Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Construction and Repair

EverDry Waterproofing Of Illinois

2.6 (5 reviews)
    • everdryillinois.com

"Had 5 estimates from their competition price to fix the crack in my foundation $400. To $1000.
    Their price was about $30,000. They want to do a do a French drain on the inside and outside of my basement. Includes a very nice sales..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Bath Planet

4.4 (95 reviews)
    • www.bathplanet.com

"Hello Brenda,
    Thank you for reaching out to Bath Planet Corporate. On our behalf we want to let you know we understand your disposition and want to apologize for your experience. Since all dealers are independently owned and operat..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wood Mode

2.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.wood-mode.com

"Hinge is bad on left door of 42-inch wall cabinet . Cell number 919-273-**** .
    Dr. Norm Banks, retired"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Gonzalez Services and Sealcoating

2.2 (10 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair

"Have used this business for over 10 yrs...twice a year to sealcoat driveway. Waited over two weeks to get schedule in and was to be done June 19, 2020. Had a total of three driveways scheduled in neighborhood.....and they were a..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Andy OnCall

1.6 (29 reviews)
    • www.andyoncallchicago.com

"The new owner does not seem knowledgeable about repairs. The previous owner, Chris always knew exactly what I wanted done. The new owner act as if they are doing me a favor that I am paying for. Not pleased."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Waterfurnace

2.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.waterfurnace.com

"Same story of bad installation, underachieving the promises made. WaterFurnace WILL NOT HELP>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.
    This is really all you need to know. But my installer apparently doesn't realize that I paid for Freon and got Water..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Ubuildit

2.5 (28 reviews)
    • www.ubuildit.com

"The Greenville UBuildit is an absolute scam and rip-off. I hired Robert Raditz as a "consultant", what I got was an overprices subcontractor referral service. If you read the contract, he takes no responsibility or commitment to..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Toll Brothers

1.4 (50 reviews)
    • www.tollbrothers.com

"Theirs a leakage and would like a warranty for it please. I tried to call toll brothers but they dont respond back can you please help me."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Thermal Construction

• www.thermalc.com

"I recently received a letter and a "Release from Contract" in which promises to pay my deposit back from Thermal Construction. I would like to know if anyone else has received the same letter and a Release from Contract form..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Terry Occonor Builders

• Construction and Repair

"Watch out for O'Connor Builders Group. Inc......and this "builder" and Terry O'Connor himself...he is a liar and ripoff ......in 2007 we bought a Chicago condo in a building he "developed" and after several months we..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service