Browse Advertising Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Clear
Clear all filters
Illinois, Chicago
Advertising
  • "I received mail indicating I could make money stuffing envelopes (should have saw this coming), I choose the lowest tier $99.00 and sent a money order. Several weeks passed and I finally received the shipment. The information in t..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Locanto

1.8 (90 reviews)
    • www.locanto.com

"Refund my money your service is not suppieciant
    Security amount 8000/- and booking amount 2000/- refund me my money"

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Internet Local Listings

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • internetlocallistings.com

"I have been hacked into You wrote to yesterday asking me if this was me I said no I cant get rid of the Facebook account because I dont remember my old password word I hope this issue is resolved now thank you Thomas Smith Tucson..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Gulf Coast Readers

1.1 (10 reviews)
    • gulfcoastreaders.com

"I keep getting notice for past due amount but haven't received any magazines My next step is to contact the Better Business Bureau"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

GripeO

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • Advertising

"I reported my terrible customer service experience with **** and got a refund in a week. Before the company wasn't even responding!
    I contacted them on Twitter and faced no issues with communications."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

George Achenbac

• Advertising

"mower. Hooked up to tractor and mowed about 15 minutes and the gear box locked up. I called Tractor Supply Jacksonville Texas and spoke to the Manager WADE. He gave me a number in Alabama. So your guys told me that Tractor Supply..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS

• www.entertainmentholdingsinc.com

"well. this company is a wates of time. they say that they will give you info about being an extra on movies and t.v. but nothing happen. they ask for you card info and started charging my account for things that you did not agree..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Covington Whos Who

1.2 (7 reviews)
    • www.covingtonwhoswho.com

"Paid money and never received anything, no calls, no interview, no plane tickets, no name in a catalog, no catalog Just a signed certificate saying I am a lifetime member Of what exactly? Scam ?
    Would like refund or someone to reac..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

BestPriceCameras

• bestpricecameras.biz

"I was going to purchase the canon5D .I found bestpricecameras had the camera almost 1,000 less than B&H photo. (b&h is a good company) This is NOT the same camera . Also they tried to tell me that the canon511a battery tha..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Appstack

• Advertising

"Terrible company with a deceitful sales and customer service. Two months of service that I did not even know I signed up for with no leads at all. Plus you can never get through on their phone number – always busy. STAY AWAY FRO..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service