Browse Advertising Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (987 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"Absolutely no customer service for free ads. Impossible to even find out the rules. We'll never place an ad here again."

Read All 2972 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Signtronix

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • Advertising

"on phone with company for hours no help, when you have a local company working to repair your sign time is of the essence, can't afford to be on hold with signtronix for 30,45,minutes to a hour before speaking with someone, worst..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Welcome Wagon

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • www.welcomewagon.com

"I asked to discontinue my service they said it was set to end this month so problem solved"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Trovit

1.3 (44 reviews)
    • www.trovit.com

"They got me for $11,400. Fake cars, Fake sellers. This is a complete scam. Do not trust anything you see on their site. Verify the car actually exists."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Sufi Saab

• Advertising

"I went to visit a sufi in Chicago by the name of sufi saab. I don't know his real name and wonder if the *** has one. I went to get help with healing from spiritual issues. me and family members drove 100's of miles to get help f..."

Streamate

• Advertising

"When browsing the internet, a spam popup came on my screen where you hear a man's voice talking about a website called streamate.com where women will strip naked for free.

So I decided to check it out, registered for an account...."

Simple Escapes

• www.simpleescape123.com

"This company has been charging my credit card since 2003 - I'm so pissed off - I'm suing these people - I don't even travel nor see movies or whatever they told me I was a member of - I have had them eliminated now -..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I received the same letter claiming I was a winner of $2,997,500. Issue # 003-81****, deadline April 19, 2013. I had to pay a release fee of $20.

If its too good to be true . . it usually is a scam. I don't know for certain,..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

MENUS OF COLOR

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • Advertising

"Don't give them any money until you have the proof in your hand. I was told by Amanda Wiggs when she came into my business to sell me an ad that my check would not be cashed until I approved the proof. IT WAS CASHED THE NEXT DAY..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service