Browse Companies in Chicago, Illinois

OfferUp

1.8 (3,416 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"I have a new number do not have access to the old phone number , keep sending a log in code to the old phone number"

Read All 7846 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,465 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"customer care was supposed to call back in 48 hours .Payment still was charged 2 days latter.The boxed carport came with a big green label over the dimension specs."

Read All 6910 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Walgreens

2.1 (1,046 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"I went to fill 3 valid prescriptrions from my Dr. and when I walked in the Pharmacist and Christine I believe and female pharmacy techs, looked at me, and lied about why they could not fill my prescriptions. I had my Doctor call,..."

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

PayPal

1.7 (2,673 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"Dissatisfied as still unable to speak to anyone due to the office being closed! All I want to do is update my credit card for a purchase but pay pal keeps going back to my account expired card Shocked"

Read All 5698 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,758 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I called at 10 am an got the answer machine say call when open at 8 it a Mon an they say they open but no one on phones"

Read All 4784 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,603 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I tried to open my AliExspress app to find out that my account is not there and it said to sign in which I'm very sure that I am did not sign out because I am the only person in the house and when I sign in I was forced for a new..."

Read All 9035 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1,895 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.greendot.com

"I had insurance on it and now they blocked my 700 dollars i need for food and rent. I wasted two years with them for my disability and now i am going to be homeless and disabled.. Have to go back in the hospital now because they..."

Read All 3875 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,560 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"i absolutely hate best buy and all the hocus pocus that they put their customers through i 3 months ago made a purchase at the store and it was delivered to my residence from online and i returned item due to being defective and..."

Read All 4120 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1,868 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.modlily.com

"I ordered 4 shirts from Modlily. Every one of the was the wrong size. I could only wear one as it was a size bigger than I typically wear. It took over a month to arrive. I will never do business with this company again."

Read All 3332 reviews Customer Service

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.hhgregg.com

"My fridge is only 6 years old and compressor has gone bad, and in order for LG repair guys to come I need to have a proof of purchase and they will cover it."

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service