Browse Companies in Chicago, Illinois

AirportRentalCars

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.airportrentalcars.com

"This network are the worst network i have ever been with i need my phone for my work this is the 4th time this has happened no advisors available absolute disgrace i will be going back to 02 never had a problem anybody thinking..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

AirClimber

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • Weight Loss, Diets and Training
    • www.theairclimber.com

"Customer service is joke and very unhappy !"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Air Choice Products

3.0 (42 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"Boght from Amazon, package was damaged along with the fan. No remote, no manual. I fixed the wbble problem but in need of a remote for model # Tf-447 tower fan."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Air Canada

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.aircanada.com

"If you want to be more disappointed with Air Canada, please do try contacting their customer support. You will never be disappointed by their ability to disappoint you even further."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Aimloan

2.1 (19 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.aimloan.com

"larcenous bastards keep trying to bamboozle me into having an escrow account for taxes and insurance."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

AHMSI

• Loans and Mortgages
    • ahmsi3.com

"when our presidient spoke of the "affordable home" project, I called & spoke to the then, AHMSI reps - overseas - at first they sent me ppwrk to submit in which i did, and got a bill for 1200.00 from some podunct refince..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

AHFASHION

2.0 (1 review)
    • E-commerce
    • www.ahfashion.com

"be warned stay away from this site

ordered a suit they called me a day later and said they dont have and that they cancelled my order 2 weeks later they charge my card had to cancel my card bec. of this lying guy elliot he said..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Agio

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.agio-usa.com

"Avoid Agio I bought a bunch of their stuff and it never lasts . Expensive too.
    Avoid at all costs Awful"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

African Pride

1.8 (59 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.africanpridehair.com

"I used the African pride perm. My hair is coming out by the comb fulls. Every time I comb it big chunks of hair is coming out. I'm so humiliated by this as this is supposed to make black women feel good about their hair. This..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Afremov

3.7 (38 reviews)
    • Arts and Fine Arts
    • www.afremov.com

"Thank you for your purchase. I apologize for the issue. We did try to refund $59 on several occasions but you opened a chargeback the same time we working on this issue. the chargeback was for $207 instead of $59. Card companies..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service