Browse Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Ebay

1.7 (4,276 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I brought a 50 dollar gift card which was no good, and they won't give me my money back iam very disappointed they are full of ***"

Read All 11373 reviews Customer Service

Jewel Osco

2.5 (225 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.jewelosco.com

"Jewel delivery problems have just gotten more problematic. I have been a delivery customer for 2 years. had many of the issues that people have complained about. you get the stuff other customers pass on due to expiration date a c..."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Value City Furniture

1.8 (596 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"The supervisor at the Preston highway location is refusing to give me a way to contact a corporate supervisor in regards to my delivery it is beyond delays now I have been lied to repeatedly and laughed at and disrespected they..."

Read All 1223 reviews Customer Service

Harlem Furniture

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.harlemfurniture.com

"Let me introduce this review as a space of feedback rather than ripping the company to shreds.
    In-store experience: I came into the store knowing exactly what I wanted. I did my homework and found the deals/sales online and went in..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,392 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Im locked out of my sons account and even though we have user name and passwords credit card info they still refuse to help. Customer support emails are robotic in nature."

Read All 10582 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,021 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"I ordered madden for my ps5 it stated it would be delivered today but now its saying digital.
    I need the actual game not the digital one. Can you help?"

Read All 2980 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (962 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.familydollar.com

"After speaking with a very informative and professional representative, my concerns were addressed and she followed up with an update. I received a pickup notification of my item within a few minutes of the call."

Read All 2113 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,155 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"Charged for services not rendered. Charged for comfylites and recieved the basic Angry.
    Still in pain, procedure was a yr ago December. Won't refund and used an ADA code that isn't correct resulting in insurance not covering it.
    I..."

Read All 4437 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,899 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"FedEx always delivers my package to wrong address it's heavy and temperature sensitive it's my breathing medication"

Read All 6363 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.5 (1,482 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Hello, my express has not received any reply. The 27th has been delivered on the system, but I have not received any message or phone call until now, nor have my friends. I would like to know where my parcel is located"

Read All 3498 reviews Customer Service