Browse Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,273 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"Online I selected 4:00 PM pickup, but stopped by after 3:00 PM because I was out. However I was told that my order was NOT in the system. I came back after 4:00PM to only be told the same thing!! I showed my email to manager..."

Read All 3736 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.5 (1,658 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.grubhub.com

"I asked to be called when driver got outside it your driver did not speak English and was lost. This is the second time this has happened. Your drivers get lost and my good is cold"

Read All 2642 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Postmates

1.4 (4,177 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"I have a different number than the one on my postmates account I need. to cancel my membership I don't use the app anymore"

Read All 8699 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,162 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I havent gotten my refund yet and now the company is saying 15 days when Amazon said 3 to 5 business days"

Read All 11651 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I have been patiently waiting for a package from UPS to be delivered to my residence in Louisiana 20 days ago.
    The package is still turning around the globe!
    I urgently needed the battery for my mower to cut the grass. Louisiana is..."

Read All 6161 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Corporate should have asked the customers before deciding to take away salads because Wendys never did and if Wendys can sell salads then why cant McDonalds sells salads.
    This its defeating the purpose because your employees are ha..."

Read All 5068 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,608 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Delivery scheduled don't show up for the 3r time delivery scheduled. Customer service just says... "We don't more information""

Read All 6888 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.6 (4,588 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I really need my money please you guys block my card why can somebody call me 929-219-**** I dnt know why you guy block my card*&&"

Read All 10971 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I ordered 3 pizzas. a Large Cheese Lovers Pizza, a Large Ham Lovers and a Large Hawaiian. The pizzas were delivered Ok but were virtually inedible. The thre3 pizza had plenty of puffy pastry but little topping, including cheese,..."

Read All 6709 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,418 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"Want to know if you are going to open again 24 hours, not being open late at night stopped at least 1 or 2 days a week I can't go"

Read All 4700 reviews Customer Service