Browse Companies in Chicago, Illinois

2.2 (4,863 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Where is my order?
    Website shows it is to be delivered today. Its 8:42 pm and I have not yet received it!"

Read All 11073 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,165 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I create "filter rules" in my email and now I want to edit and refine them. But there is no way to do so. It used to be possible to edit and delete "filter rules" but now it is no longer possible because the link to do so has been..."

Read All 5713 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,374 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"Beware of att reps online and on the telephone.
    They lie about available promotions and you do not get the prices they quote on the phone. You will be shocked when you get your bill and trying to get to a representative to correct..."

Read All 6496 reviews Customer Service

Megabus

2.1 (1,284 reviews)
    • Buses
    • www.megabus.com

"I'm calling to see if I left my keys on Megabus when travel on the bus if I someone could reach out to me I would appreciate it Sharon Sands"

Read All 2997 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (2,315 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"1-3pm appt it 423pm no show no show lied said they came never came then cant schedule for another 5 days come on"

Read All 4141 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,938 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"Asked for sweet tea but received an unsweetened tea. Manager told me If he put sugar in the tea people complained. I told him It was why they call it sweet tea."

Read All 4833 reviews Customer Service

Vivid Seats

1.4 (1,099 reviews)
    • Tickets
    • www.vividseats.com

"We canceled our trip to Chapel Hill due to covid and had trouble unloading the tickets, but finally we sold two. so moving on.tx"

Read All 1723 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,497 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"i got my package today, i love the items i received but the belly bar i was meant to get us missing."

Read All 15025 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,273 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"My local Steak n Shake in Jackson, Michigan claimed they were going to "put in for my refund" for my order that they cancelled. I never received the refund, so they basically ripped me off for $14.00."

Read All 3735 reviews Customer Service