Browse Companies in Chicago, Illinois

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27124 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.1 (9,771 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I've been locked out of one of my accounts I created it a few months back with a cell phone # I use to have. The # was 407-968-****, for my Tachi Espinosa FB pg....but I no longer have that # on Weds night I thought I had added..."

Read All 36365 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.9 (3,691 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Hello,
    My boyfriend and I flew out for a wedding in Vegas today and it was our first time using Lyft. Our party consisted of 12 people so I downloaded Lyft as well as my boyfriend in order for us to both be able to book rides for e..."

Read All 10198 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (1,857 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"Bought a mower, worked 10 minutes then broke.. return/exchange is not an option since the item was open and used! Now they want me to drive to a service center an hour away for repair! That shouldnt be my responsibility! Unreal..."

Read All 4094 reviews Customer Service

Metra

1.6 (241 reviews)
    • Trains
    • metrarail.com

"I want to complain about he schedule change on the BNSF line. Why why do es the last train for belmont road leave at 6:30 Pm M-F ? Why do hardly any trains stop at Hollywood during the non rush zoo times ? Why do people with..."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,212 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I transferred money over and the money never went through but its not showing on my balance! I need my money!"

Read All 4675 reviews Customer Service

Groupon

1.6 (3,398 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.groupon.com

"I just need to speak with customer service about buying a Groupon Its the Starbucks $5 for $10 Starbucks but it says by invitation only ."

Read All 8243 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4,996 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"To whom ever it concerns,
    Please drop Trisha Paytus! She outed some one when they were not ready. She mocks sexual assault and sexual abuse victims of making up stories. I will never ever buy from you again because you support some..."

Read All 10946 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,814 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I received one part of the order, but the other five parts weren't included in the box. Pretty weird, right?"

Read All 10959 reviews Customer Service