Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Aurora, Illinois

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2097 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"I sent an overnight by air delivery for a before 10:30 AM delivery. Not only did they not deliver it by 10:30 AM they have not delivered it at all and have given me no idea of when or if it would be delivered at all. It is not..."

Read All 6057 reviews Customer Service

Spee Dee Delivery Service

1.8 (52 reviews)
    • www.speedeedelivery.com

"Our SpeeDee driver in Belleville, Wisconsin is a chronic complainer. I don't understand why a person who hates his job so much would continue to do it."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Home Direct USA

1.3 (15 reviews)
    • www.homedirectusa.com

"Furniture was attempted to get delivered to previous address, when my sister asked for contact information or any information, she wasn't"

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2697 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I ordered a cell phone from Walmart, Samsung Note20. They said I will receive my order on June 15. Great!!
    They emailed me they attempted on June 12 and said I was not home, no tag to prove their existence. Packages come in earlier..."

Read All 6098 reviews Customer Service

Ensenda

• www.ensenda.com

"Ive been sent packages from Amazon via Ensenda twice and twice they failed to deliver. I live in an apt. I have never had any issues receiving packages from UPS or FEDEX, but Ensenda doesn't seem to be able to even get out of..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service